Just plain wierd

Still in the field two wolves sat, one black and one white. So how does being alpha feel katelin mind-linked only him. Oh ya I forgot about that he chuckled then continued. Well I don't feel different but you know....your the Luna better yet my Luna he said I know I'm kinda scared but ill try my best and we call the the rest but my friends and Rudy can they join the pack? pleeease! He looked at her puppy dog eyes then it was quit for a few minutes then finally ugh fine! He said then rolled his eyes when he saw how her eyes light up. With her tail swishing as jake told everyone to come over.
Once everyone was out of there hiding places 4 of the group gave a low growl. Jake looked at 4 narrowing his eyes and growled starting to slowly get up. Katelin instantly shot up and walked between them any growled in her new alpha voice. Everyone backed away from her but jake. The 4 had their tails in between their legs and was whimpering looking down. Jake nudged her and she stopped looking at him then looked around and noticed everyone backing away. She looked at everyone like they were weird. You used your alpha voice jake said I did what?! She said in a loud voice starting to freak out. I'm sorry guys! She yelled bowing her head.

~*~

Jakes POV
I really can't believe I got Katie for a mate I'm really happy, I've liked her for awhile. Ever since she moved I got off track with drugs and drinking but I've stopped 1 mounts ago because of my act for alpha. I can tell katie will be a good Luna for the pack. I was walking her home right now we were still in wolf form. Are body's looked like try we're glued together since we were so close. I'm still shocked really, I'm alpha. I'm scared ill disappoint the pack but I can't think that way! The pack believes me so I'm gonna make sure that it stays thy way. I pulled out of my thoughts when katie pushed me looking worried. I looked at her and shook my head. Savanah was next to us looking at us as we grew two heads. what? katie asked yuck you to are just.....to close yuck just yuck she said shacking her head. Katie rolled her eyes and I couldn't help but chuckle......but it sounded weird in this form. When we were at Katie and savanahs house I was sad cause I really didn't want to leave katie. Savanah left going to her house and disappeared behind the house. I felt katie rub against me and let a small whimper out. I rubbed back closing my eyes. I would hug her but if I shifted to my human form then I would be naked right now and we don't want that now do we? I gave her a lick by the ear. She snuggled into my neck and I laid my head on top of hers. We would have kept that but of corse some one has to interrupt.

We heard a cough......I looked up and saw her brother
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Shit!

"Please do go on" he said go away Darren! Katie growled. "Shut up and get inside mom wants you" Katie growled then rubbed against me again then left but growled at Darren and pushed him when she past him. He growled back then looked at me. "Listen boy if you do anything to hurt her I will kill you and use your fur for a coat got it?" yes sir! I said "Good" he said then went inside and closed the door.

~*~

The next day everything was just........wired to Marina. Everyone was quiet.....to quiet. Jake and Katelin were Offaly close together and had big smiles on there face while Tanner was glaring and was that just a growl she just heard?! "You guys ok?" Marina asked them. "Ok? I don't know really am I ok? I think I am" Savanah kept mumbling "I'm taking that as a no and Jake and Katelin why are you guys smiling so much plus I'm pretty sure whats your name again Tan? Tanner yea Tanner I'm pretty sure you growled!" She yelled freaking out. "Were dating~" Jake and Katelin said at the same time getting closer to each other. Tanner just glared and looked away. WHATS GOING ON HERE! Marina thought.