Why Am I Having These Cravings?

I woke up in a hospital, not a regular hospital, Jullian's pack's hospital.  I sat up and seen that all my brothers and their mates' were here.  Also, my dad, Jullian and Alpha Buddy were in the room.  " Why do I keep seeing him when I wake up?" I asked pointing to Jullian.

" How do you feel?" Alpha Buddy asked me.

" Like killing the bitch that shot me.  Which is all Jullian's fault" I said pointing to Jullian again.  Everybody turned to him and his eyes were wide.

" HOW IS THIS MY FAULT?!?!" He asked, not believing I'm blaming him for me getting shot.

" I really hope that wasn't directed to me.  I thought I made myself clear.  Don't talk to me, don't look at me and don't breathe around me.  So, I ask again was that directed to me?" I asked him.  He shook his head. " Thought so" I said and turned back to Alpha Buddy. " But other than that, not bad"  I stretched and layed back.

" I'm hungry" Danielle, Chris's mate told him.

" Danielle and I are going to get lunch.  Anybody else hungry?" Chris asked

" Jessica and I are hungry" Rochell said pointing to him and his mate

" So are Erica and I" Raymond said walking out with his mate

" I'm going back to the house" Sam said and the rest of the guys under the age of 19 left.  That left Dad, Alpha Buddy, and me.

" So, when do I meet your mates?" Dad asked me

" What do you mean mates?" Alpha Buddy asked dad.

" What Dean means is that I have 2 mates"  I told him

"  What are their names?" He asked me

" Exaveyour Parez and Giovene Jonah" I said smiling. " Alpha Buddy?" I said looking at him

" Yes?" He asked looking at me

" What's your first name?" I asked him

" Kenny" He said and I burst out laughing. " What?" He asked looking at me weirdly

" Your proper name is Alpha Kenny Buddy" I said in between laughs. " It sounds like I'll fuck anybody" I said tears forming in my eyes because it was hilarious.  Just then, the door opened to see a concerned Exaveyour and an angry Giovene.

" Who are you?" Dad asked

" Dean, Ken, these are my mates" I said smiling at them " Exaveyour, Giovene meet Dean, my dad, and Ken, Jullian's dad" I said watching them shake hands.  Exaveyour and Giovene walked over to me and I pecked both of them on the lips.

" You alright, babe?" Giovene asked rubbing the shoulder I got shot in.

" Yeah" I said turning back to dad and Ken. " Bye" I said to them, they both got up and left.

" Wow, you have power over them" Exaveyour said to me.

" You call your dad by his first name?" Giovene asked me. I nodded. " Where's everybody else?" He asked looking around the empty room.

" The 3 oldest went to lunch with their mates, the other brothers and Jullian went to my house and who knows where dad and Ken went" I said getting up, ready to leave. " Where do you want to go?" I asked them.

" How about your place?" Exaveyour said.

" What about you Giovene?"  I turned to Giovene who was looking at his watch.

" Actually, I have to go back to work" He said, I hugged him and he left.

" To my house it is" I said and grabbed Exaveyour's hand.  We ran back to my house which was 11 minutes away from the pack's hospital.  When we arrived to my house, Exaveyour was impressed.

" How many rooms does this house have?" He asked

" It depends if the guys had any rooms built today" I said walking in the house.  I heard the guys playing video games. " I'M HOME WITH MY MATE, EXAVEYOUR.  HE'S NOT THE VAMPIRE!!!!" I yelled and in a blink of an eye 6 guys were running down the stairs.

" That's a lot of brothers" Exaveyour said once they were down the stairs

" There's 3 more and their mates and Jullian and my dad.  This is nothing" I said and all the guys were trying to talk to Exaveyour at once.  I whistled and they stopped. " Line up, oldest to youngest or else no one is meeting Exaveyour" I said and everybody was trying to find where they belonged in the line.  After everyone was lined up we walked to the front of the line. " This is Jay, age 19.  Sam and Brendon, age 17, twins. Damari, age 16. Jonnell, age 15. And my favorite Hector, age 14" I patted Hector's afro and Exaveyour smiled at him. " Everybody gets 1 question, oldest to youngest"

" How old are you?" Jay asked

" 23" Exaveyour answered

" Where are you from?" Sam asked

" Florida" Exaveyour answered

" What's your full name?"

" Exaveyour James Parez"

" When's your birthday?"

" July 13, 1988"

" Favorite football team?"

" Falcons"

" Favorite basketball team?"

" Bulls"

" Alright, enough questions, if you guys are done being stalkers, you can finish doing whatever you guys were doing" I said shooing them away.  They left and it was only me and Exaveyour

" I didn't get my question" Jullian said jumping from the top of the stair and landing like nothing happened.

" I really hope that was directed to one of the boys" I said

" Nope, to you" He said.

' Someone grew balls' I thought so only Jullian can hear it.  He narrowed his eyes at me.  And I put on my innocent face.

" You knew I had balls, did you forget?  I fucked you like everyday" He said walking up to us and looking at me. " Elexus, you told me you loved me.  I loved you too, you knew that.  We were perfect together, I was going to break up with Diane anyways.  You just didn't give me the time.  I know you love me, you know it too.  Don't hide it" He said and grabbed my face.  Our faces were 4 cm apart and I could smell his minty breath.

" I do love you" I said and put my hands on his chest.  He moved closer but I pushed him with all of my strength.  He flew and hit the wall and made a dent. " But, if you love something, you have to let it go" I said and hugged Exaveyour's waist.  Jullian stood up and put his hand on the back of his head.  Blood was covering his hand, and I walked over to him.  Blood, sweet blood.  Wait, werewolves don't have cravings for blood.  I need to find my mom later.  I grabbed Jullian's hand and licked the blood.  His blood was sweet but bitter at the same time.

Why Am I Having These Cravings?