Waking Up Next To Danielle

^^^^^^^^^^^^Elexus's P.O.V^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I woke up and felt so weak, maybe from all the blood I lost.  I looked around and noticed I was laying on a bed.  I seen a body next to me and flipped it over, it was Danielle.  I got scared that they killed or something so I shook her.  " Dani, wake up" I whispered and she groaned.  " Thank God, Dani, Dani wake up" I whispered and she opened her eyes. 

" Elexus?" She asked and she squeezed me into a hug.  " We thought they killed you"  She told me and I pulled back.

" Hey, you know I'm a fighter" I told her and got off the bed.  I walked over to the door and started banging on it. " GIOVENE, LUKE, CATHY, SOMEONE GET ME THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.  The door opened and in walked Giovene.

" Elexus, what the fuck?  It's 1:30 in the morning" He told me and I crossed my arms over my chest.

" Well, I was just wondering.... WHY THE FUCK IS CHRIS'S MATE IN HERE?!" I yelled and he put a hand over my mouth.  He took me outside the room and closed the door.

" Elexus, calm down.  We found her and your whole family looking for you.  They were so close to finding you and the guys took the situation into their own hands" He told me and I licked his hand.  He let go and I kneed him in the nuts.  He fell to the floor and I kicked him again in the side.  I heard some ribs break and I kicked him in the face.  He knocked out and I opened the door.  Danielle must have heard everything and she ran out the room.  We started running but I stopped and she did also.

" Dani, you have to keep running, without me.  I'm going to distract them and you are going to keep running without thinking twice about it.  Make a route in your mind and tell the guys which way it is.  I will see you later, I promise, I will get out of here alive" I told her and she shook her head.

" I'm not going to leave without you" She told me, tears running down her face.    I seen Luke with a gun and he aimed it at Danielle.  I pulled her into a hug.

" See you on the other side" I whispered and pushed her away.  I heard a gun shot and it hit my shoulder.  Dani screamed and I turned to her. " RUN!!" I screamed at her and she ran towards the exit.

" There's security everywhere in this building, she's not getting away that easily" Luke told me and I narrowed my eyes at him.

" Leave her out of this" I told him and he smiled.

" But, they know too much already.  How do you think we found her, she almost found the security tape" He told me and I heard Dani scream out in pain.  I ran to her and the sight in front of me brought tears to my eyes.

" Dani, wake up" I said, kneeling next to her. " Dani, wake up" I repeated shaking her. " DANIELLE FAITH GARCIA, WAKE UP!!" I yelled and she didn't move.  Her blood soaked my hands and I pushed back the tears that wanted to come out. I was the reason she died. " I'm so sorry" I whispered to her and Luke grabbed my arm.

" Come with me girly, you've had enough tries" He explained to me and I felt my chest contract.

" I'm so sorry" I repeated and I turned my back to Dani's dead body.  Luke lead me to a room that looked like the kind that police take people for questioning.  He threw me inside and closed the door.  I seen a mirror and knew they were watching me.  I sat down and faced the mirror.  I kept my face emotionless and I stared at the mirror.  When I stared at it long enough, I could see through it.  I seen 5 faces watching me, Cathy, Luke, Giovene and 2 others I don't know.  I stared at Giovene and he walked out the room.  I heard the door open and I knew it was Giovene.

" Elexus, we didn't mean to kill Dani, it was an accident" He explained and I ignored him.  I stared in Luke's eyes and he stared back.  I looked over at Giovene and he looked like crap.  He was bloody and bruised.

" Do you know how close we were?  She was the first mate introduced in this family.  She was the sister I never had.  Imagine having a sister, she found her mate and you 2 become best friends" I told him.

" Alright" He told me and I turned so that my body was facing him.

" Now, think about me, being associated with the people that kill him.  Then me coming to you and saying it was an accident.  Would you forgive me or want to rip my heart out?" I asked him and he bit his lip.

" I would want you to suffer" He told me and I tackled him.  I put my hand on his throat and smiled down at him.

" How do you think I feel right now?" I asked him and the door opened I looked up and Cathy came in.

" Actually, he didn't kill her, I did" She gloated and I ran to her.

" Bye Caths, hope you have a fun time in hell" I told her and before she could say anything, I ripped her heart out her chest.  It was all squishy and slimy.  I threw it to the ground at the same time her body hit the ground.  " I always wanted to do that" I muttered and I turned to Giovene who stood there, scared.

" Elexus calm down"  He told me and I glared at him.

" Fuck you" I told him and Luke appeared behind me.  I felt something sharp get pushed in my body.  I gasped, trying to to get air.  My body felt as if I was on fire, I coughed and blood came out.  I looked down and seen a silver sword in me.  I fell to the floor and Giovene ran to my side.  He took out the sword and I cried out in pain.

" Elexus, we will get thorough this" He told me and picked me up.  He ran out the room and I pushed myself to stay consious.  He ran out the building and I felt myself get excited.

" Giovene" I whispered and he looked down at me.

" Yes?" He asked me

" Are you taking me home?" I asked and he softly smiled down at me.

" Yes, yes I am" He told me and I closed my eyes.  " Elexus, you have to stay awake" He told me and I nodded.

" Alright Giovene.  I will" I told him and I opened my eyes.  He stopped running and I seen we were at my house.  I smiled and he knocked on the door.  " It's open" I muttered and he twisted the door knob, it opened and he stood at the doorway. " Go in" I told him and he shook his head.

" I need to be invited in" He told me and I smiled.

" Guys, I'm home" I yelled, using all my energy.  All the guys ran down the stairs and to us.  Exaveyour took me from Giovene's arms.

" Elexus, we were so worried" He told me and the guys invited Giovene in.  They sat me down and I felt the hole disappear.

" Where's Danielle?" Chris asked and I turned to him, tears in my eyes.

" Chris, I'm so sorry.  She died" I told him and tears fell down his face.

" You're lying right?" He asked and I shook my head.

" Cathy killed her, she sliced her throat" I told him and Jay grabbed his arm.

 " Cathy our secretary?" He asked and I nodded.

" Where's her body?" Chris asked.

" At the headquarters" Giovene answered.

" Take me there" Chris told him and Giovene, Jay, Raymond and Chris left.  Hector hugged me and I hugged him back.

" I've missed you so much" Hector told me and I kissed his forehead.

" I'll never leave you guys again, I swear" I muttered and dad appeared.

" Elexus, you're back" He told me and he hugged me.

" I'm sorry about cussing at you and flipping you off.  If I knew all this was going to happen, I wouldn't have done it" I told him and he kissed my forehead.

" It's alright.  I forgive you" He told me and I smiled

" Thank you" I said and I seen Jullian standing in the background.  He looked at me happiness filled his eyes. " Jullian, come here" I told him and he walked in front of me.

" Yes?" He asked and I stood up.  I hugged him and he hugged me back.

" Thank you for trying to help me" I told him and he pulled back.

" I told you, I'll always love you.  That just proved my love for you" He told me and he kissed me.