Part 3

Berries POV

We reached the school and both of us almost puked when we saw it...it was PINK. we HATE pink. oh and the uniforms, we decided not to wear, we don't care if we stand out, it doesn't really bother us.

We both were wearing blacks tights that stopped just above the knees and purple and grey top that shows one of our shoulders,it stopped mid waist, there was a small belt just under our breasts. above the belt was grey and the bottom was purple, the purple part was a bit frilly at the bottom. It also had long sleeves. we also had some black flats. (The second one in the picture if you cant picture it.)

Our hair was tightly tied up and some of our fringe was out and mine covered my right eye and cherries covered her left eye.

We grabbed our bags, said goodbye to James and walked inside. As James said, everyone was wearing those horrible dresses (All the girls of coarse) and were staring at us. We just ignored them and walked to the principals office. We got a little lost and saw a cute little boy, he had blonde hair with a pink bunny in his arms, he was standing next to a very tall guy with messy black hair and had an emotionless expression. We walked up to them and tapped on the little boys shoulder. 

"Excuse me but we are new and a little lost" I start. 

"Can you show us were the principals office is?" Cherry finishes. He turned around and his eyes widen, he tucked on the big guys sleeve.

"Takashi! Takashi! we have new twins, but they are girls!" He says to him with a big grin. The big guy then turned around, when he saw us he gave us a small smile. 

"So there are another pair of twins in this school?" We both ask. 

"Yip" The small guy says nodding his head rapidly. 

"What are your names?" He asks us over cheerfully which made us both cringe. We don't really like overly cheerful people but can live with it cause our mom is. We both put one hand on our hips in perfect coordination and bend down from our hips. 

"We will tell you later" I start. 

"Can you please show us where the principals office is?" Cherry finishes. He frowns a bit but quickly recovers. 

"Okay!" He practically shouts. He climbed on the big guys shoulders and raises his one hand in the air holding his bunny with the other. 

"Takashi! mission, get these two girls to the principals office!" He shouts and puts his hand back down. The big guy nods and walks in a random direction. We both look at each other and lightly shrug then walk behind them.

After a little bit of walking we reach a door that says 'Principals office'. 

"Thank you" we say in unison to the 2 boys 

"No problem" The little boy says with a smile and the big guy just nods...Their total opposites. When they both walked away, we open the doors and walk in.

There was an old man sitting at a table, he heard us come in and looked up from what ever he was doing.