part 10

Cherie's POV

As we turned around I accidentally bumped into a cart with tea sets on it. I was thankful it didn't bump over but that's when Berry turned around and knocked it over. The tea sets broke and both of us just stared down at it emotionless.

"Sorry" We say emotionless and glance to the twins. Their smirks turned into grins as the Walt's over to us and lean their arms on our shoulders.

"What a shame-" Hikaru starts.

"Those tea sets cost 4000000 yen each" Koaru finished they were planning this weren't they.
Our eyes widen. 

"That's a bit much don't you think?" We say together.

"Well" We look over to Kyoya who was the one speaking 

"We do want our customers to have the best impression" He pushes up his glasses as he continues writing in his black book.

We shake our heads slowly. I then realized that Koaru was still leaning on my shoulder.

"Koaru... get off of me now" I say slowly but he didn't budge. My sister did the same but Hikaru also didn't budge. And with that we kicked them in the groin and they fell back groaning in pain holding their crotches. 

"What was that for?!" They scream at us.

"You asked for it" I said and we both started picking up the broken pieces.
they got up and smirked again forgetting about the pain. 

"You know you will have to pay for all of that" They say to us in unison. We nod.

"And by what I see here you won't be able to pay for all of it" Kyoya says looking up at us.

"And what makes you say that?" Berry asked cause we will definitely be able to. 

"Your dad's gone bankrupted" He says and I smirk.

"Dude, did you check the date?" I got up and walked to the bin to throw the broken tea set away, Berry following close behind.

"Oh... my bad." He realized.

"What do you mean." Haruhi was confused and by the looks of it the rest were to.
we came back and dusted of our hands.

"At the age of five our dad got bankrupted" I say looking at them.

"And we went through a difficult time and it almost caused our parents to split" Berry says making a heart shape with her hands and splitting it.

"But 2 years later dad managed to get the business back together and we lived happily ever after" We made jazz hands. The rest nod.

"Oh and if you were planning to get us into the host club" Berry says while we turn to the twins. 

"You failed" I said and frowns appeared on their faces.

"You should know very well bird brains" We walk up the them.

"Nobody can get into our little world" We whisper into each of their ears moving our fingers down their jaw lines. And with that we walked out and went home.