Confession

Beast boy walked into the kitchen, still groggy from waking up early.
Robin ordered him to wake up early every since the day he overslept on the teen titans get-together day.
Beast boy had gotten so used to getting up early that now he'd woken up before everyone else.

He walked up to the refrigerator and grabbed a plate of tofu wrapped in plastic wrap. As he warmed up the tofu in the microwave, he grabbed a juice box out the refrigerator and placed it on the table.
The microwave beeped loudly, causing Beast boy to jump and yell. "I've got to stop watching scary movies with Cyborg before bedtime." Just then, Raven walked in the kitchen, her footsteps tapping the floor lightly.

"Gaaaaahhhh!" yelled Beast boy again, taking a karate stance.

"Relax its just me," said Raven.

"...GAAAAAAAAHHHH!" Beast Boy yelled again.

"Haha so funny."
She rolled her eyes

Raven grabbed a tea kettle and a herbal tea bag and Beast boy took his tofu out the microwave and sat at the table.

"So Raven are you gonna help me train today when Robin makes me lift the ten pound weights?"
Beast Boy took his chance to ask.

"Why? You're only going to break your stick arms." Raven deadpanned, teasing his small frame.

"I do not have stick arms! I'll prove it to you!"
Beast Boy berated.
Raven smirked as Beast boy tried to lift the chair with much effort, but failed, with the chair and himself tipping over then falling to the ground with a thud.

"Gyyaaaahhh!"
yelled Beast boy as he fell, with the chair falling on top of him. Raven gave a monotonous laugh

"So you do have sticks for arms", she snorted while she prepared her herbal tea.
Beast Boy pushed the chair off him and stood up, rubbing his sore arms.

"Ok so maybe I can't lift a chair, but that doesn't give you the right to insult me!"
Stated Beast Boy, hissing at the pain in his arms.

"And these chairs are really heavy!" he muttered, trying to make an excuse of why he couldn't lift the chair.

"Unlike you," Raven said.

"You're like a feather, you can't even carry a different emotion besides happiness because you're a happy-go-lucky green little boy that doesn't even know the meaning of intelligence. You're so puny that a ant will look huge to you even in your biggest animal form. And if you want to get rid of that puniness, I suggest you stop asking me for help with your training!"

Raven growled the last part of her sentence. She wasn't feeling very happy that morning.

Beast boys face showed hurt and drooped along with his ears at her insult. After staring wide eyed at Ravens back for about ten seconds, he finally snapped out of it and walked out the kitchen teary eyed.
Raven heard the automatic door to the hallway slide open and shut. She looked behind her.

"I must have upset him. Now I have to apologize. Serves him right though for not being able to do things on his own. Why cant he ask someone else to help him instead of me?" Raven thought to herself, and sighed.

_______________________________________

Beast boy walked into the hallway with tears streaming down his face while he sniffled.
He saw Cyborg, Robin, and Starfire walking down the hall towards the kitchen for breakfast. When they saw Beast boy crying, they immediately ran over to him asking what happened.

"Are you hurt?"
"What happened to you Beast boy?"
"Did you watch Old Yeller again??"

Beast boy broke away from his friends and ran into his room.

_______________________________________

Meanwhile, Cyborg, Robin, and Starfire stood in the hallway with puzzled expressions on their faces.

"What do you you think happened?" Cyborg asked Robin.
"I don't know but we're gonna find out" said Robin.
"I have never seen friend Beast boy so sad before. He is always the 'happy-go-lucky', correct?" Starfire asked.
"Well not today Star" Cyborg said.

The three walked into the kitchen where they found Raven already sitting at the table eating waffles and sipping herbal tea.

"Good Morning Raven," said Robin. "Whatever," Raven said back still eating her waffles.

"So whats wrong with Beast Boy?" Robin asked.
Raven huffed, and decided to tell her friends the truth.

"I insulted his size..."
Raven said in low, rather sorry tone while her face went sad for a moment, and then back to her stone face.

Timid, your in big trouble for taking over my body at a moment like this!

Raven said in her mind to her teary eyed emotion.

"Sorry!!" Timid squeaked, not hiding her forming tears.

Cyborg, Robin, and Starfire stared at Raven, not really surprised. Everything was silent until Starfire spoke up.

"Friend Raven, why do you always do the 'insults' to friend Beast boy? he is in his room crying, and it is your fault!"

Starfire stated, narrowing her eyes at Raven.

"It can't be that bad. Besides, it's not my fault he cant do things on his own!"
said Raven.

"Maybe you should be more nicer to friend Beast boy more often"
Starfire stated.

Raven put her plate and tea up.

"I'm going to go meditate,"she said, walking out the kitchen, but was stopped by Robins voice.

"You should go apologize to him,"
he said.
She sighed.

"Fine."

"I hope their problem will do the resolving"
Starfire closed her eyes and clasped her hands together

"Its 'resolved' Starfire" said Robin.

"Sorry. Earth language is still complicated to me," she said, grinning wide.
Robin smiled at her.

"Sooooooo who wants some of Cyborgs Famous Big Breakfast?" Cyborg asked.

"I would love the 'Famous Big Breakfast' and a bottle of the mustard!"
Starfire clapped happily.

"Sounds good to me," Robin said.

"Alright!" Cyborg pumped his fist.

_______________________________________

I'm changing up the book a bit, because the way I first wrote it looks like an eight year old wrote it lol!
So I hope you guys like it better this way!

-Raven
:3

EDIT:
I changed it more because it looks like a cringey 13 year old wrote it!