Insidious

Beast Boy awoke from his meditating sleep feeling more in control of himself, and his mind was calm and spacious.

He looked around the room, only turning his head without moving his body.
He saw Raven lying against his bed asleep. Beast Boy debated on if he should wake her up or not.

"Let's see, these are my options: wake her up and get sent to another dimension, or carry her to drag her in the room and get sent to her father's dimension."

Beast Boy thought about Ravens father ripping his throught out in another dimension. He winced.

"I'll take the first choice," he decided.

He walked over to Raven and tapped her shoulder.
When She didn't wake up he tapped her harder.
He continued tapping her until She stirred on the floor and opened her eyes.
Beast Boy Jumped back covering his head with his hands, and waited to be sent to another dimension.

Raven raised an eyebrow at him and said, "are you done meditating Beast Boy?"

Beast Boy peeked from behind his arm and saw Raven still sitting on the floor.

"Umm, yeah, sure!" Beast Boy said, still hiding behind his arms.

"What are you doing" Raven asked.

"Arent you gonna send me to another dimension for waking you up?" Beast Boy asked.

"No Beast Boy, dont be ridiculous" Raven answered him, rising to her feet.

"Oh", Beast Boy said.

Raven and Beast Boy walked out the room.

"How do you feel now?" Raven asked Beast Boy.

"I feel more in control of myself, and my mind seems peaceful."

"That's good."

Beast Boy and Raven walked into the common room where Starfire Cyborg and Robin were watching a movie.

Robin heard the automatic door open. "Where were you two?"

"In my room," Beast Boy said.

"I was giving him meditation lessons", Raven said.

Robin raised his eyebrow, wich was under his mask.

"What would he need meditation lessons?" he asked.

"Well, let's just say when Raven came to apologize to me, things sort of got out of control. So She gave me meditation lessons. I even feel calmer and my mind is peaceful and clear."

Beast Boy grinned like an idiot,
and Raven rolled her eyes and went

to get some tea and a book.

Beast Boy plopped on the couch next to Cyborg.

"Watcha watching", he said.

"Insidious," Cyborg replied.

Beast Boy looked over at Starfire.

She pushed her face against Robins chest and screamed as a ghost popped up on the screen.

They watched the rest of the movie and Raven read a book in her room (if your wondering where she went.)

After the movie went of, Starfires fearful eyes was glued to the screen. Cyborg was shaking as he got up, and his eye was twitching. Robin was trying to pry Starfire off the couch.

Beast Boy crawled to his room shaking uncontrollably.

Just then, Raven walked out her room to put her teacup up. She saw Beast Boy shaking and crawling towards his room door.

"Are you ok Beast Boy?" Raven asked.

"So many ghosts, a-and h-he was h-h-haunted!" Beast Boy said while crawling to Raven. He latched on to Raven's leg whimpering.

Raven raised her eyebrows at him.

"Errm, OK... please get off now" Raven said.

"No!"

Raven gritted her teeth in frustration.

Beast Boy was still whimpering.

"Get off Beast Boy!", Raven said again. She used her fingers to try to pry him off her legs, but he wouldn't budge.

She shook her leg and tried to push him of.

"Don't let it get me!" Beast Boy squeaked.

Raven sighed. She managed to drag Beast Boy and her leg to his room.

She could have teleported, but She didn't want her black cold aura to scare Beast Boy more than he already was.

She punched his number code on the security panel beside his door. The door swished open, and Raven walked in.

"Don't leave me in here by myself", Beast Boy wimpered.

Raven's eye twitched again in aggravation, and she rubbed her temples.

"OK fine, but only of you let go of my leg," Raven said.

He was holding her leg so tight, that She was sure he cut off the bloodflow in her leg veins.

Beast Boy let go of her and crawled in a little space between his bed and his dresser. Raven sighed and used her powers to lay him in his bed.

Happy that the room was still clean, She grabbed a chair, placed it beside Beast Boys bed and sat down.

She looked at Beast Boy. He was under his covers, cowering.

"Beast Boy, I'll be back, I'm going to get a book," she said, but he didn't hear her.

Raven phased out the room.

Beast Boy noticed the silence and peeked from under his covers.

He looked around his room, but he didn't see Raven anywhere. Beast Boy pulled the covers over himself and cowered more.

All of a sudden, he felt a cold wind protruding under his covers. He peeked from under his covers again. He saw a black cloak like shape and white eyes. His mind was foggy, so he didn't recognize Ravens dark aura and glowing white eyes.

"GYYYAAAAAIIIIIIIYYYYYY!"

Beast Boy shouted.

"Beast Boy!" Raven yelled in frustration.
"Calm down!"

Raven pulled the covers off him. She'd had enough.

"Get up now," Raven demanded.

She pulled him out the bed and sat him on the floor.

"Cross your legs and meditate," said Raven.

Beast Boy gulped, then took a deep breath. Then, he crossed his legs and put his hands on his knees.

"Now find your center and concentrate", said Raven.

Beast Boy drifted away, still shaking a bit. When he was in his mind he fought the ghost images and drifted off into unconciousness.

________♠ⓑⓔⓐⓢⓣⓑⓞⓨ♠_________