Chapter 60

Ivy's POV

I opened my eye's and laid there. I wasn't very comfortable, sleeping with Ellie was as bad as sleeping with Ruby and I didn't like it. I really really really wanted to go home and since the sun was up I decided it was home time.

"Ellie." I whispered, rolling over and looking at her. "Wake up."

She was sound asleep, her mouth was open and she was snoring, but she didn't move.

"Ellie." I said a little louder, poking her. "Wake up."

"What?" She groaned.

"Wake up." I hissed at her.

"What for Ivy?" She mumbled, still not opening her eye's.

"I want you to take me home now." I told her.

She groaned again and opened her eye's, looking at the clock. "Ivy, it's 6 am for god sake."

"I don't care what the time is Ellie." I snapped. "I told you and I told Daddy if I stayed at your place I wanted to go home early, now it's early and I want to go home."

"Ugh fine." She mumbled. "But I'm taking you in my pyjama's cause I'm going back to bed."

"That's okay." I told her getting up. "Cause I'm going to get in bed with Daddy and Miri." And I was and I was going to cuddle with them, because that's all I wanted right now was their cuddles.

"Alright." She said, getting up. "Get your stuff."

"I have it." I told her, holding up my bag. I'd been smart and packed it all the night before.

She nodded and pulled on a sweater. I followed her through her apartment and downstairs to the parking garage where her car was.

She helped me in her car and then finally we were on our way back to my place.

"Do you think Miri's there?" I asked Ellie as she drove.

She shrugged. "I don't know Ivy."

I groaned. "What if she's not Ellie, what will I do?"

"Ivy it will be fine okay." She told me.

I poked my tongue out to the back of her head. How would she know if it was going to be okay, because if Miri was not at home it wasn't going to be okay, not at all. I needed Miri, I just loved her so much.

"Well." Ellie said as we pulled into the drive. "Her car's here."

"It is?" I asked, undoing my seatbelt so I could get a better look and Ellie was right, her car was here.

"Yep." She said turning the car off and opening the door.

I jumped out, grabbing my bag and waiting for Ellie at the front door. She unlocked the door and then handed me the key.

"Give that to Daddy okay." She told me. "Put it on the table."

"Are you coming in?" I asked her, hoping she would say no.

She shook her head. "Nope, I'm going back to bed."

"Good idea." I said. "Me too."

"Okay, well you do that, go back to bed." Ellie said. "Miri would kill me if you got up to something."

"Don't worry Ellie." I said rolling my eye's. "I promise I'm going to bed."

"Good, now give me a hug." She said holding her arm's out.

I hugged her quickly and then she shut the door after me.

I did exactly what Ellie told me. I walked into the kitchen and put the key on the table, looking around. What a mess, Daddy hadn't cleaned up after dinner and there were dishes everywhere.

Well I wasn't cleaning it up, I was going to bed. I turned and walked out of the kitchen, stopping. I was going to Daddy's room but I stopped and picked up a shirt.

It was Daddy's shirt. What was it doing in the middle of the kitchen?

I shrugged, who knew, maybe he was hot. I walked out of the kitchen and went up the hall, stopping again. Here was one of Miri's dresses, just laying in the middle of the hall. Gosh, they must have both been hot.

I dropped the dress and walked up the hall past Miri's room. Her door was open and she wasn't in her bed so I guessed she was in Daddy's room, so I walked straight to his room.

The door was open and I looked in. Both him and Miri were sleeping and I looked at them frowning. It must have really been hot last night, because Daddy was laying there, and Miri had her head on his chest, the sheet was around their waist and I could see Miri's boobs. She had no clothes on.

I walked over to the bed. "Daddy." I said poking him. "I'm home."

"Huh." He mumbled, opening his eye's.

"Daddy, why doesn't Miri have clothes on?" I asked him, grabbing the sheet.

Daddy quickly grabbed the sheet and pulled it up. "Ivy, baby, go wait out in the hall for a minute."

"What for?" I asked him frowning. "I want to get in bed with you."

"And you can." He hissed. "In a minute."

"Oh shit." Miri said suddenly opening her eye's and I smiled at her.

"Ivy." Daddy snapped and I shook my head, walking out and closing the door.

I could hear some thumping and Daddy and Miri mumbling to each other, but I couldn't tell what they were saying.

"Okay." Miri called. "You can come in now."

I opened the door and smiled, running and jumping on the bed. Miri pulled back the cover's and I climbed in beside her, snuggling up to her.

"I missed you Miri." I whispered kissing her nose.

"I missed you Ivy." She whispered back.

I smiled and looked at her. She had her locket on and it looked so pretty.

"Did you have fun?" Daddy asked. He was snuggled up behind Miri and he looked happy, I liked when my Daddy was happy.

"It was okay Daddy." I murmured. "But I would have preferred to be here."

"Well you're here now." Daddy murmured, kissing Miri's shoulder.

I rolled my eye's at him. Now we were back to all of that kissing stuff again.

"Was it hot last night?" I asked them, getting comfortable. I was feeling tired again and I wanted to go to sleep.

Miri frowned. "Not really, why?"

"Well." I murmured closing my eye's. "Daddy's shirt was on the floor, your dress was on the floor and you had no pyjama's on."

Daddy laughed and I opened my eye's, looking at them.

"What's so funny?" I asked them.

"Nothing." Miri murmured, kissing my forehead. "Go to sleep baby."

Miri was right, I should go to sleep, I was tired and now I was happy, I had Miri back.

Miri wrapped her arm's around me and cuddled me to her, it felt nice and it made me feel even sleepier.

"I love you Miri." I yawned. My eye's were feeling very heavy.

"I love you Ivy." She whispered and I felt her lips on my cheek.

I smiled, going to sleep. I felt happy. Miri and Daddy made me happy.