Chapter 41

Brad Simpson dating fans?

Lead singer of UK band the vamps has been accordingly accused to be dating a fan. Yes you've heard right, apparently the curly haired heart throb has been accused on dating a fan who according to what we've heard is only 16 years of age.
Our research has not much information other than the fans name is Rachel but when we hear more we'll keep you updated!
What do you think of the age difference and do you ship 'Brachel' ?

This is crazy?!? Nobody has any evidence of this and it's complete bullshit!
I sent the link to Brad in hopes he can do something about this.
I don't know who's spreading these rumours but they've got to stop because they are false.

@ItsRachhh: guys that article is honestly false! I am not dating anyone don't Believe everything you read by people who are paid to speak bullshit.

"Rach did you see the article!" Leanne asked me coming over to sit beside me
"I did, what am I going to do? There's no evidence anyways who's saying this stuff for people to find out?"
Leanne shrugged her shoulders
"Whoever it is needs to stop they've taken it too far and now there's articles been wrote about me!"
The last thing I need is to be getting hate after all I've went through in my old school this is the least I want!
"Well we've been out to see them maybe people saw us??" Leanne said
I shook my head
"No, if that's the case something would be said about you"
She nodded and then thought for a moment , me and Brad haven't been caught in public anyways because well we haven't went out alone besides even he wouldn't be stupid enough to go to a public place where he's bound to be caught by paps and fans.
"I've no idea then rach, have you told anyone else you've spoken to him recently?"
I thought about it but I don't recall ever telling anyone i speak to Brad besides in my old school but they have no idea what's going on in my life now as I'm not a popular user on social media therefore my life isn't on the Internet. Before now.
"No, someone is obviously trying to start shit maybe it's someone Brad knows or maybe someone who knows me but whoever they may be needs to taste their words before they spit them out!"
This article is obviously going to go viral and before you know it brads in loads of trouble and me well I'll be the talk of the school won't I.
************
I double updated BC you guys deserve it after my last chapter BC that was a fail
Let's be real😂 I hope this ones a bit better for youuuu💗

(I only noticed this book has 14k reads ty😌)