Chapter 1

VJ's POV
"Hey guys, we're here." I rose up from my seat and walked to the window. We're on tour and were in London for 2 weeks for concerts and then, it's other places. We're going to New York and lots more.

The view was beautiful. The clock tower was bigger than I imagined. "Yeah, coming" I heard a yawn. And I saw sleepy Trace, leaving his tiny bedroom and entered the main part of the bus. I saw Barry following behind him. I went to get a can of coke for myself.

I saw Joe, Jules and Niko entering the main part as well, probably because they just woke up too. They were yawning and it looked like they weren't excited.

"Hey c'mon guys. Where's my enthusiastic guys?"

"Here." They replied softly.

"I said, ENTHUSIASTIC guys."

"Here!!!" They replied, maybe thinking I was annoying but I just want to make them wide awake.

"Hahah yeah okay chill, lets go to our hotel okay?" I chuckled.

"Yeah I heard we're having a tour guide?" Trace asked, rubbing his eyes.

"Umm yeah. The tour guide would meet us at the lobby after we checked our rooms and get changed." I said while taking a sip of my coke.

We reached the hotel and the people there were really nice. They offered us cookies while we were waiting. Once we got our keys to our rooms,-well there's only one key because we're sharing rooms-we quickly placed our bags and jumped into bed. It's really comfortable. It looks really fancy.

I changed into my dark blue and green flannel and looked for the guys. They were all ready to go. We went down to the lobby and saw a really pretty girl waiting. She had long brown hair and emerald eyes. She was wearing a light blue hoodie and ripped jeans.

She had pastel blue high tops which are from converse and I've gotta admit, she has good taste. I'm gonna like her. She looked at me and I smiled at her. She smiled back. I'm shocked that she isn't coming to us or not fangirl-ing.

"Guys, i think that's our tour guide." I whispered to them.

"Why are we whispering?" Barry whispered back.

"Because she isnt comi-"

"Hey! Are you are tour guide?" Barry waved and shouted to her. She nodded and walked to us.

"Hey I'm V-"

"VJ, I know."

"Then why didn't you come to us when you knew it was us?" No, seriously she didn't.
She kept silent for half a minute. She then looked up, where her green eyes met mine.

"Well, I didn't want to you to think that I was a crazy fangirl who loves you." She said while crossing her arms across her chest.

Wait, 'loves you'? She isn't a fangirl?

"Wait, so just to be clear, you're not a fangirl?" I gulped.

"Well, not really. I love you're hoodies. They have a nice colour, and I'm dying to have one. Okay so tour be-"

I grabbed her hand, " Wait, I have one of it in my room. Would you like to have it?" Wha-what. What am I saying.

" Sure." She smiled and got back to her point.

"Okay so I'm your tour guide. I'm Lauren Carpenter, you can call me Lauren. So first, we will be going to the see some parts of London. Got it?"

"Got it." We replied to her. We went out of the hotel and went to explore London. We had corn dogs and popcorn. We met many fangirls and they asked us questions.

"Hey VJ, who's that girl with you? Is she your Girlfriend?" A crazy fangirl asked me.

"No she's our to-"

"Oh please hun, like I would want to date him" she said and rolled her eyes.

"Oh okay, just making sure." The crazy fangirl ran back to her friends and walked away. Does she hate me or something? What did I ever do to her?

"I'm sorry do you hate me?"

"Umm no I just don't want the fans to think this wrongly and think that we're in a relationship."

"Smart move. Not that I mind or anything."

"Whatever." She rolled her eyes.

"Wow, what did you do to make her hate you?" Joe asked me.

"I'm not that sure. But I'm gonna find out."

Lauren's POV~FLASHBACK(yesterday afternoon)~

I went to my favourite place, the cd store. I don't know why it's my favourite. I just feel like I belonged there. I reached and saw Melinda, the shop owner of the store talking on the phone. She looked really frustrated.

"Yes, I know I'll-"
She saw me and said," I'll call you right back.."

"Hey Melinda!" I said while giving her a big hug.

"Hey kiddo." What, oh yeah I forgot to tell you that Melinda is like, 62 years old? Yeah she's pretty old, but really nice.

"How are you Melinda?" I asked while looking for new CDs.

"Well I'm fine but could you do me a favour please?"

"Sure! Anything for you Melinda." I smiled at her and she calmed down.

"Oh thank you. Do you know the Filharmonic?"

"What, them? Of course I know. Get to the point." I grabbed a few CDs and walked to the cashier.

"Umm, could you maybe umm. I don't know, be their tour guide?"

"What?!" I dropped the CDs on the floor.

"Melinda, you know I can't."

"I know but it's just for a day, please? I'll give you the CDs right here for free and you get a 70% discount every time you enter."

I have to admit, Melinda is really convincing. But hey, this is for Melinda.

"Ugh fine."

"Yes thank you!" She hugged me tightly.

"Oh by the way, they're coming tomorrow. Meet them at the hotel nearest to the clock tower in the lobby by 12 noon okay? Thank you very much dear." She said while giving me the CDs I wanted. I left the store and I knew that it would be a bad day tomorrow.