O N E

Society is different now that we have learned why people murder.

Society has changed.

Changed to where murder is looked upon as a sport.

A game that eveyone plays.

We no longer have laws that say not to murder but to be careful of who you murder.

Like laws of having to go to school, children under the age of 18 are not allowed to kill for anothers trait and people are not allowed to kill them either.

We no longer look down upon murderers as they turned into our idols. Whoever can get the best traits wins the leader board set up after they desided to make it an offical game. Who ever earns the most quirks in there life. No time limit and no prize.

Insurance for life has either become scarse from the prices skyrocketing compared to your quality quirk or has disappeared completely. Only the rich have it.

Laws are still against killing family and blood reliatives though. Even if you kill them, under the "divine force", we call it, you cant earn their quirk. It disappears into nothingness.

Some still murder family or murder before they turn 18 but its no use as they are sent to jail shortly after. Protest will go one but athority do not let the law breakers out.

Many children have 1 to no parents looking after them. Crime has dropped drastically, besides murder of course.

School is now looked upon as a list of who to kill when 18 years come around. You should trust no one as you are their possible target.

Relationships are formed purly through a interview given by the city. They give you a name, a person you cannot kill, and have to date them and only them. Create offspring together and have your children go through the cycle and the cycle restarts.