Chapter 3

"Hello?" I answered my phone the next morning.

      "Molly's, 20 minutes, it's two blocks north of Brenda's apartment, I wanna talk to you" Connor's voice came through the speaker.

      "Right, I'll be there"

      "Connor" I nodded as I sat down across from him.

      "Can I explain?" He asked and I nodded.

      "So yes I knew about everything that happened with Brenda leaving you guys, but honestly, I didn't mean for us to end up together or anything we just hit it off immediately again in London and I guess I fell for her properly along the way this time"

      "I know, I'm aware how easy it is to do"

      "But my point is, I never wanted to cross you or anything, like we're friends"

      I looked at Connor now, "What's her favourite colour?"

      "Red"

      "What keeps her awake most at night?"

      "Overactive imagination"

      "What does she express a never-ending love for?"

      "Liverpool"

      "What does she miss most about Castlebay?"

      "Camogie, there's a set of hurls under our bed" He laughed.

      "You do love her" I mused.

      "I do Blake, I do. But I called you here, just because I wanted to ask, no matter what she decides, promise it won't affect our friendship or anything with your band?"

      I thought for a minute. No matter what Brenda did, Connor was still part of the team that were responsible for our band, I couldn't avoid him.

     "Yeah, we're good"

      Both our phones vibrated at the same time as I said this, both of us checking then looking back at each other, "It's her isn't it?" I asked, Connor confirming my suspicions.

      "She wants to see us, let's go?"