Seriously?

------Liliths POV--------

"ughh what happened I feel wired." I groaned rubbing the back of my head. "Yo 4 you ok dude?" I asked and saw him awake looking at me confused.

"who are you?" he asked looking worried.

"what the hell do you mean who am I, I am Lilith you know the one who always makes sure you'er safe when you sleep walk!"I yelled

"last time I checked Lilith was a female."4 said. WAIT WHAT!

"OK so I don't know what happened but trust me I am actually a shape shifter but I didn't do this I can prove i'm me ask me anything." I said and realized I have turned in to a dude (pic above)

"what's the first toy I ever bought Sally ?" 4 asked with a smirk.

"easy you got her Blade from the puppet master." I said smiling back.

"OK one more question, what do I make for breakfast in the morning?"he said still unsure.

"you make pancakes and waffles" I said turning into my female form.

"OK I trust you."he said with a nod.

"who did you think I was?"I asked turning into the male form.

"I thought you where a fan boy that tried to do things to me."He said shrugging.

"wow, well anyway I just learned in this world my head slightly hurts when I'm female odd."I said.

"wait where are we?" he asked looking at me.

"I'm not sure but I see a note on that tree that means dad was here."I said pointing to the tree.

"cool think it's a shopping list" 4 said with a chuckle.

"let's see it says "dear Lilith and 4 I knew at some point 4 and his sleep walking would bring you here. as you may notice Lilith is a boy you will find out why all in good time for now thank you Lilith for watching out for 4. Here are directions to a house you will stay at and you shall attend Ouran Academy from, your father/Slenderman" wow ok then" I said as I read the note out loud

   "what the fuck is ouran academy?"4 said looking at me 

"it's a school." I said studying the paper carefully.

"what kind of school?" he asked.

"I don't know I am guessing a high school?" I said unsure "let's just head home" I said and started walking.

"fine" 4 mumbled and followed me to the house.
____________________________Time skip____________________________

"Dang nice place."4 said in awe at our new house.

"wow Slendy out did himself on this" I said as we entered the house.

"no kidding" 4 said looking around. "wait I just realized you can't go by Lilith or she." he said and turned to me.

"well that's true but what should my new name be?" I asked him.