Introduction (Bio).

-NAME: Chiyuri Katsura

-DUB NAME: Amethyst Woodward.
-NICKNAMES: Chi (by everyone –friends-), Chi-chan (by Hinagiku), Chicchan (by Aki), Chiyu (by nephew) | Amy (alias, her sisters name), Emmy (by everyone), Em (by nephew).

-PERSONALITY: When she was younger, Chiyuri used to be very shy and unconfident. This changed later, when she had to live with her aunt and nephew. She wanted to change herself, become stronger. As of entering Junior High, she completely changed. She became more outgoing and cheerful, and also smiled a lot more. Even though she acts all cheerful around other people, she actually hides behind it like a mask. In reality, she's still very insecure and shy, but just doesn't show it, since she thinks it makes her weak. The only one who knows about this part of her, and who she shows it too, is her boyfriend.

-APPEARANCE: Chiyuri has long, straight purple hair, although whenever she's at school or at soccer practice, she wears it seperated in two low pigtails. She has green eyes and a slightly tanned skin. She is usually seen wearing her school uniform, except for when she's at home, she changes into her casual coords then (which mostly consists of a black vest and a skirt or shorts). She also has taken a liking to gothic lolita dresses, but is too emberassed to wear it casually. Chiyuri's has a lenght of 163 cm and a weight of 45 kg (during original series). One year after the FFI, during high school, Chiyuri cut her hair short. However, she let it grown to full lenght again, as shown in the GO series timeline.

RELATIONSHIPS.
->LOVE INTEREST: Domon Asuka/Bobby Shearer (boyfriend (S2), Future Husband (GO ONLY)).
->FRIENDS (Japan): Reiko Otosaki (OC, Childhood friend), Aki Kino/Silvia Woods (Childhood friend, Close friend), Domon Asuka/Bobby Shearer (Childhood friend, lover), Hinagiku Shirabe (Best friend –not my OC-), Someoka Ryuugo/Kevin Dragonfly (Close friend), Ichinose Kazuya/Erik Eagle (friend).
->FRIENDS (US): Mark Kruger (friend), Dylan Keith (friend), Madyson Granger (OC, dormitory roommate, close friend), Alyse Grey (OC, classmate, close friend).
->RELATIVES: Yuu Katsura (father), Misuzu Katsura (mother), Michiru Katsura/Amylynn Woodward (twinsister), Mitsuhiko Katsura/Mitch Woodward (nephew), Unnamed Aunt, Kanon Fukami (GO OC, niece).

-ELEMENT: Wood.
-ABILITIES: ((Will probably update as I further the story, don't have any for now. Chiyuri isn't that good in soccer anyway, she just likes to play soccer to pass time.)