this is when the fun begins

Ezra pov
I heard the seventh sister coming towards my cell, and she was talking to the fifth brother I heard them say "this is when the fun begins. Ready?" "Of course." Then I got a very bad feeling in my stomach.

1 hour later🐙🐖🐷🐷🌈🐕🐐🐢🐍💩🐼🐝🐘🐬🐚🐙🐜🐞
After at least an hour, I had a black eye, cuts everywhere, and a massive bruise on my face.
Kanan, where are you? I try to connect with him through the force, come on, come on answer me please! I thought to myself.
"Ezra?" A voice said
"Kanan!? Where are you guys at?!"
"Well, we're trying to figure out where you are."
"I'm on a star destroyer, well about to board one... near Mustafar. Help!" I said
"Don't worry Ezra! We'll come get you. May the force be with you."
"No wait don't go! Kanan!" But he already left.
He left.... they always leave. No one wants a pathetic street rat like me! I'm a better use to the inquisitors than the rebellion!
"Is that so?" The female inquisitor said.

I know this is kinda late, but some may know that a couple days ago, YouTube and the voice star Christina Grimmie was shot and killed and her brother tackled the shooter but the shooter then shot himself. Pray for her family and thanks to her brother that no one else was hurt.