Returning him home

Seventh sister pov
I have finally turned that street rat boy into my dark side apprentice! It was a lot easier then I thought it would be. Now what will the Jedi say to seeing his apprentice like this?

Kanan pov
We finally arrived at the star ship above Mustafar,and we all were worried about ezra... especially Hera. "Kanan what if we don't get him back?"
"Dont worry Hera, we'll return him home. One way or another...." I said reassuring her. But I to was having doubts.
After we entered the ship, we sought out for our young member when we found him outside of a cell with the seventh sister...
"Ezra!? Get away from her!" I said.
"Why bother trying to talk to him..." the seventh sister said in a snake like voice..."what are you talking about?"
"See for yourself"
Oh no... Ezra. His eyes were yellow and red and his original blue bladed saver was now blood red. "Ezra?" I said.
"Apprentice... attack the Jedi. Ill take care of the Lasat and the girl..."

Thx so much for everyone who encouraged me to continue my stories and day by day you guys are getting me happy and full of hope that everything will be alright. Especially my bff joell or superheroobsessed.. check out her stories..