12-𝘕𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘢𝘴 𝘈𝘪𝘯 𝘚𝘩*𝘵

Janae POV
*3 weeks later*

Shamiyah and I are currently walking around the mall just hanging out, we just walked into footlocker to see what new Jordan's came out, I spotted some nice ones on the top shelf, I tried to grab it but I couldn't reach, then this pretty girl came with a stool and grabbed it for me.

"Hey I'm Gabi, um what size do you need?" She asked smiling politely.

"I need a four and a five" I told her smiling back. I looked at Shamiyah and she was lowkey mugging her, I hit her shoulder telling her to stop and she rolled her eyes. I don't know what her problem is.

"Okay I'll be right back and I love your outfit by the way" She complimented me walking away.

"Thank you" I smiled looking at what I was wearing, I do look good. Three minutes later she came with two boxes. "Here you go" She said handing them to me. "Thank you" I told her opening the box looking at how good the shoes looked.

"No problem can we hang out sometime? I'm kind of new here and I don't really know anything about Charleston and I'm supposed to go to Fort Dorchester high school but I don't know where it is, do you go there?" She asked scratching her head.

"Use your GPS" Shamiyah mumbled and making me sigh.

Gabi is beautiful she has natural curly black hair, a couple of tattoos, light colored skin, small eyes, she was very short as well. She looks mixed with Korean or something. I was getting a good vibe from her. And I'm not no rude ass person especially to someone who's being nice to me.

"Of course I'll help you around here, we both go to that school just prepare yourself" I said pointing my head towards Shamiyah. I wrote my number on a piece of paper and handed it to her she smiled.

"I'll see y'all later" She smiled at the both of us and I nodded.

"By the way my names Janae and this is my best friend Shamiyah, um text me tonight and send me your address I'll pick you up tomorrow for school" I told her.

"Okay nice meeting you guys" She waved.

"Nice meeting you too" Shamiyah said trying on the shoes.

With that we walked to the register and paid for our shoes after that we walked to the food court, Shamiyah taps me on my shoulder real hard I look at her like she's crazy but then she points somewhere I follow her hand and look to see Keith's arm around some girl I was pissed. Hold this please" I demanded.

This nigga had me all the way fucked up. The fuck he think this is. I refuse to get my heart broken again.

I gave her my bags and stormed over there and pushed him. "What the fuck" Keith said snapping his head towards me. Once he seen me his eyes lit up.

"Who the fuck is this?!" I asked pushing him again. "Janae, it's not what you thi-"

"Shut the fuck up, you know what, fuck you and her I don't care who she is and you said you was busy today and said you couldn't see me today but you over here laughing and smiling having a good time!! Ima get my daddy to fuck you up too bitch" I yelled storming away and ran into the bathroom crying I closed the door and looked in the mirror. This is why I never really give guys a chance all of them are the same.

"Niggas ain shit I swear" I said to myself shaking my head. I screamed in frustration, there was a knock on the door and in walked Keith.

"What do you want?!" I looked at him in disgust. I really wanna swing on this bitch nigga right now.

"Man listen Ight? That girl out there is my cousin, she just moved here and I wanted to show her around I promised her I would hang out with her today, man I don't want nobody but you what don't you understand?" He said calm as fuck. 

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have reacted like that, but you have to understand where i'm coming from, you would've acted the same way" I mumbled.

"Don't apologize I should've told you why I couldn't be with you today" He said kissing my forehead. He lifted my head up and we started kissing. Maybe some of them are different...

Vote Comment and Share