16-𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘚𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳

Janae^^

Keith POV

I checked my bag and made sure I had everything that I needed for tonight. I realized that I forgot to pack socks. I walked to my dresser and grabbed some when my phone rang. "Wassup nigga" I answered walking into my bathroom.

"I'm on my way to your house, my cousin gotta use my car, be there in five lil nigga" He said making me chuckle. Lil nigga? Dre we both know that I'll beat the hell outta you" I smirked and he hung up making me bust into laughter.

I walked into my bathroom and began to brush my teeth and pack my cologne that Janae loves. I know I just seen her like a hour ago but still that's my baby I got hella things planned for us tonight it's finna be lit.

I haven't been in a relationship in a while and I never felt like this towards someone. She brings out another side of me that I've never seen.

The doorbell rang, I knew it was either Alex or Dre, I jogged downstairs and looked through the peephole and see Alex and Dre. I opened the door and Alex ran in and jumped on my couch cheesing like hell and I sighed knowing he either was high, just got head or pussy.

"What the fuck gotchu cheesing nigga, and stop jumping on my couch" I laughed closing the door back.

"Man, I just got the best head ever!!" He said jumping around like a little bitch. "From who?" I laughed shaking my head.

"Lisa the one with the big booty, man she can suck you too, want me to hook y'all up?" He asked pulling his phone out and I quickly stopped him.

"Nah I'm good" I laughed shaking my head. This nigga fool. "Yeah me too I got my eyes on Gabi" Dre smirked.

"That mixed girl? She's ight she got a cute little ass, nothing special" Alex shrugged and Dre threw a pillow at him.

"She's different" Dre mumbled frowning at Alex's comment.

"And how's that?" I asked walking in the kitchen grabbing a water bottle out the fridge.

"She seems so innocent, I bet she's a virgin" Dre winked.

"Mmm Ight, it be the ones you least expect it from, they're called the undercover hoes, but where yo bros at Keith?" Alex asked walking into the kitchen.

"I don't know, they prolly doing some crazy shit buh let's go, Jay gon meet us at the house" I said going upstairs to grab my stuff.

"Ight let's go" Dre said walking out the door.

Jay isn't really around. He's really into his studies, he's the nerd of the group. He comes in handy and is there when you need your paper done or something and he's great with numbers. He's cool though, I've known him for a little minute, he's like a little brother to me.

We all left the house I locked up and we got in the car we rode in silence until one of our songs came on and I turned it up. "Oh shit turn this shit up" Alex said yelled from the back.

Lil Top by Nba Youngboy.

I cut off my day ones for the win (win)
I just pulled up in that black Maybach, you can't see in (skrrt)
Up, got plenty racks, I keep a strap with one cocked in
Not even close with family, why the fuck would I want friends? (Tell me that, lil' nigga) Let's go

Janae POV

All the girls are here, now we're chillin in the living room eating a few snacks, we're just waiting on the boys and the pizza.

Gabi keeps going on about Dre, it's kinda annoying buh I've been doing the same with Keith so I'm not gonna complain. They would be such a cute couple. I was taken out of my thoughts when the doorbell rang.

"Can one of y'all get the door, I gotta get something from upstairs" I said running up the steps.

I walked in my room and grabbed my phone and my charger I walked back down to see the boys, Keith looked so fine, just everything about him just made me catch butterflies. I was taken out of my thoughts when he started waving his hand in my face.

"Damn I look that good got you looking too hard" He laughed.

"Boy please, I was thinking about something else" I said playfully rolling my eyes.

"Yeah right but a nigga can't get a hug or nothing?" He said giving me a funny look.

"My bad baby" I chuckled opening my arms.

I jumped on him and kissed him I could feel him smiling. He's wearing the cologne that I like. "Man can y'all do that freaky shit later? Let's get this party started damn" Alex said throwing his bag in the corner.

"Uh uh put ya shit in the guest room" I said crossing my arms and they all went and put their stuff away. I started to regret jumping on Keith I started to feel the pain.

I dimmed the lights and played some music. They came back and got situated. "Let the party begin" I smirked rubbing my hands together.

What's your favorite song?

-would gabi and dre be cute together?

VoteCommentShare