Chapter One

Call

Lilly's Pov

I finished cleaning the table and heard the phone ring.

"I'll get it," I said to the other maid and walked to the phone.

"Hello this is the Suno house," I said, "how may I help you?"

"Lilly?" Asked Erick.

I looked at the their other and looked at her and she looked and made sure no one was around and nodded.

"Yes?" I said.

"Help me." He said. "You need to come back to the school."

"Why?"

"It's me. I can't seem to control my thrust that well and I need your help."

"I'll try." I muttered. "Maybe give me how days and I'll be there."

I heard a sigh of relive and heard a yes. I hanged up and walked to Sir Suno's office. His parents died at 16. Now he's 18 running an office. I knocked on his door. Hearing a Come in.

--- time skip brought to you by Rin ---

Back again. In school. Dying. scared. It's been years since I've been here. Two. I left and now im back to help Eric. Don't wanna see either Kaname or Zero.

"Lily!" Eric yelled.

He pulled me in and hugged me tight, "oh my god I missed you so much!"

I smiled and hugged him back.

"Yes big brother whatever floats your boat."

Keeping the smile then him carrying me and my bag to my room. Apparently I was staying with him. The headmaster said it was okay. He also said that I was going to have a privet tutor to keep up with my school work and everything. Smiling I started to unpack and left Eric to talk to Kaname.

"What is she doing here?" Whispers Kaname.

"It's my thirst. The blood tablets aren't working anymore and my sister knows and she's okay with me drinking her blood." Erik told him.

Leaving. Left. And tired.

Lmao. Hey. So new chapter. Might be a lagging update bcuz school. But like it