Chapter 2

I walked to my old room and smiled, looking around at the decorations. Nothing really did change. I walked around the school and smiled, then I saw Zero and my breathing stopped working. Now do not get me wrong I still love him, he's like a small kitten who acts tough but he might not even recongize me. I walked past him, but he grabbed my wrist. 

"There isn't to be a new student here today." He started, "Who are you." 

God damn shit, I was right. I also knew that if I spoke he would know it was me, and to be totally honest he would hate me... he might even hate me. 

"Hey stranger," he sighed, "I am talking to you." 

I just nodded my head and try to pull myself out of his grip. Fuck. 

"Can you not speak?" He asked. 

I looked to my right and saw Eric, he saw me and his eyes widen and he came running to me. 

"Oh thank god you're here-" 

"Excuse you dumbass but I was talking to her." 

"Oh well Mr.Kuran is looking for her." 

Zero then prouceded to let go of my wrist and I kept my head down and walked with Erik to the moon dorms. 

"Is he really looking for me?" I asked 

"Sadly to tell you but yeah he is." He replied. 

Fuck me. I walked into the dorms with Erik and then he left me alone with Kaname. 

"ASSHOLE." I yelled. 

Then I looked over to the biggest asshole of all time. 

"What is up my late dead dude who I hate." I told him. 

He... rolled his eyes. 

"and may I add the biggest dumbass of them all?" 

"Ok first of all, I am more suprior to you and I deserve respect?" He told me. 

"Was that a question or a statement." 

"Fuck off."  

I laughed, "still the same old dude." 

He smiled at me and walked towards me and pulled me into a hug. 

"I know I was a bit of a... dick to you the last three years." He told me. 

"Understatement of the year kiddo." I told him. 

I looked up to him and sighed a bit, he looked at me with worried eyes. 

"Lilly...."

I don't know why my eyes were tearing up, I looked at Kaname and I bit my lip to stop the whimpering. 

"Kana..." my voice cracked, "I-I miss him and I know you want him for your plans to protect Yuki but.. I can't do this anymore. I want to hold him again, I want to feel his warmth when I'm cold. I want him to hold me when I'm sad and I want him too love me again. He doesn't know me anymore. He forgot about me.." 

I then felt him hug me tighter. 

"Damnit Lilly. I'm sorry." 

I was feeling tired and I looked at him. I gave him a small soft smile and sighed. 

"It's fine kiddo, really. Can I stay the night here? I don't want to risk seeing Zero again..." I told him. 

He smiled and nodded. 

Um.. so hi? It's been two whole years? Im sorry...