Omg

David's POV

*alarm sounds* choking

"Omg what the hell" I thought as I woke up from my dream.

"They get more vivid every time" it was true this dream I'm having is appearing in my head every night, i don't know why but they get pretty intense, it's always involving me staring at this guy kissing this girl and then I run away, feeling very angry with the world, but why, FUCK do I need a therapist, and some clothes because I've gotta get ready for school, but what to wear so many options, I could probably go with my black skinnies and my Nirvana t-shirt that always looks good or a ptv t-shirt, omg there's just so much shit to go through in my closet. I finally chose to wear black skinnies with one of my awesome whole picture t-shirts that looks like an explosion and put on black converse to match it all, I grab my back pack and jump out my window I mean wtf not it's an interesting why to get out of the house. I usually walk to school because for one its so close and two I don't have a car yet, I mean I am only fifteen I haven't even gotten my permit yet, I kinda wanted to wait until school is out only because my birthday is in the summer and when I would get my permit I would be turning sixteen soon and then I could get my license which would be a cool plus for me because I would already be driving and wouldn't have to worry about it, so you know sounds like a good plan to me. School was only around the corner from my road, I don't really mind going to school, to me I think it's fun, I do get to talk to my friends all day and learn some cool things but then you have the teachers and a bunch of ass holes that apparently don't really like me but you know it's there fucking loss. Let's just say I'm kind of an emo mother fucker, not very popular but well known at school so I can't complain. I honestly like the way I am, and so does my mom because as long as I'm happy she's happy and that's all that matters, but with my dad I'm not really sure what he would say because it's been forever since I've seen him but I dont really care mom is like both and I know she'll always be there for me. The school gets pretty crowded in the mornings especially since I go to a high school in California so you have to believe there's gonna be a lot of teens going, I go to Carmel high school in Los Angeles California it's pretty close to Fresno but I live close by to it, and you know it's gonna be pretty crowded when a whole bunch of celebrity's kids go there. I get to my locker and get my things for my first class which is chem 1 which is pretty fun, I really like science but I would love to learn anatomy. As I'm getting my stuff my heart skips a beat and it really startled me, I turn my head and see a familiar face, it was guy a guy that looked like he came from my dream the dream I've been having forever, even though he looked familiar I've never seen him around the school ever maybe he's new. I Shrug it off and head to class.