Chem 1:part 2

Jacks POV

I don't really like switching schools but I do it all the time that I don't really care anymore, I'm like kinda famous now from being on the show on Nickelodeon the thundermans, it's been pretty fun can't complain, I've had a lot of laughs and fun at other schools but this one had more people and it was way bigger then any other high school I've gone too. I'm going to Carmel high school and honestly I'm a little nervous I was walking through the hall ways getting some stares and a lot of smiles but when I was getting to my locker and my heart started to beat at a dramatic rate, I was afraid I was gonna get a heart attack but then it stopped and I felt fine. When I got my schedule my first class was chemistry 1 or Mr. Rowlings class, science to me is pretty serious because it's something that makes God a lot more impossible to be real but i guess some people don't see it, walking to Chem 1, Mr. Rowling was waiting out side of the class room for me I guess to greet me to the class, as soon as I was half way there my heart started beating again, it's so weird this has never happened to me what's going on.

"Mr. Griffo I'm guessing" Mr. Rowling asked me

"Yes sir" I said to him

"Well I'm Mr. Rowling and this is my chemistry class I would just like you to know that don't be nervous to walk in there and say hey" he said to me

"Ok I shall remember that" I said back, he smiled opened the door and announced that he had a new student and told me to come in, as soon as I walked through the door my heart was beating faster then it ever does and all I could do was stare at this guy that was looking right at me, he was kinda cute not gonna lie he was good looking I've never really said that about a guy before which was weird,

"Jack why don't you take a seat next to David over there, well David looks like you have a partner now" I took a seat next to the guy I was David the guy I was staring at my heart was racing even more then it usually was and I think I was sweating a little WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON.

hey guys sorry it took so long for me to write another chapter I've been really busy I went to warped tour yesterday and it was so much fun I got to meet Kyle David hall which was everything and mosh out with my red headed friend so I had a blast but now I'll be able to write me, next chapter will be up as soon as I can get it up ok have A FANTASTIC DAY FUCKERS.

PS: don't mind the pics I put on the story I'm so sorry