7: The Next Move

Happy had just been pulling into Charming when he'd gotten the text from Chibs saying that Jessa's psycho husband had finally made an appearance in Charming. "Talk about good timing," He thinks to himself as he comes to a stop in the TM parking lot, catching the attention of everyone that was standing outside. As he climbed off of his bike, he eyed the black Lambo for a split second before his eyes locked on Jessa, who was still wrapped up in Tig's arms and was trying to hold back her tears as she watched her brother talking to her husband. Happy walked over to stand beside Jessa and Tig and watched as Clay pulled into the parking lot and Gemma came out of the office with Tara. "Well, look who finally decided to pay us a visit! It's my son-in-law, everybody!" Clay shouts as he claps Jason on the back, Clay's strength catching him off-guard. It was easy to see that Clay and Jax were both refraining themselves from beating the absolute shit out of Jason. Happy couldn't help but smirk at the evident fear in Jason's eyes. "So, you wanna tell me about how you kept my daughter locked up in her house for seven years, or about how you beat the shit out of her on a regular basis?" Clay continued, now causing all of the Sons who weren't aware of exactly who Jason was to change their body language, all of them now glaring at him with a thirst for blood evident in their eyes. Happy walked up and stood beside Jax and Clay. "I don't know what kinda bullshit that lying bitch has told you-" Jason is cut off by a punch in the face by Happy that sent him dropping to the ground with all three of them looking down on him, literally. Happy crouched down and got close to his face. "Don't fucking talk about her like that," He snarls. "As far as I'm concerned, you are the liar,"

Jessa knew Happy was one of the more violent members of the club, but watching him punch Jason like that - even though it was obviously well-deserved - was strange and slightly frightening to her because in the time she'd spent with Happy he was more quiet and reserved. She was struggling in Tig's grasp, only wanting to run to Jax, Clay and Happy and show Jason that she was with her family now - her real family - and that he couldn't hurt her anymore. Not only that, she wanted to kick the shit out of him. She wanted to give him a taste of his own medicine, but because Tig was holding onto her so tightly, it was as if he could read her thoughts and there was no way in hell he was going to let her do what she wanted to.

"What do we do about this asshole, Prez?" Juice asks Clay as Jason slowly stands back up, his face now covered in blood. "Somebody babysit the woman-beater," Clay says. "Church now!"

Jason was left outside with Kip while Jax, Happy and Tig and the other Sons all gathered in the room to talk about what was to be done about Jason. Jessa sat inside the clubhouse with both Gemma and Tara attempting to comfort her. "Clay's gonna take care of it, baby. Jason can't hurt you anymore," Gemma says, rubbing her daughter's back in soft, slow motions.

After what seemed like forever, the guys finally came out and Jax walked over to his three favorite girls. "Jess, we have a plan, but I wanted to make sure you were okay with it before we actually go through with it," He says, crouching down in front of his sister. "You're going to kill him, aren't you?" Jessa questions. Jax hesitates for a second before nodding his head. "Only if you want us to," He says. Jessa scoffs and looks away. "Don't say it like that, Jax," She says. "I don't like the idea of you taking another human's life. But yes, I do want him dead," Jax wraps his arms around his sister and pulls her into a hug. "I love you, Jessa," He whispers before pressing a kiss to her forehead and standing up. He walks over to Clay to tell him what she said. Jessa takes this opportunity to walk over to Happy, who was standing alone by the bar. "Hey," She says, crossing her arms over her chest as she approached him. "Hey," He replies simply, leaning against the counter. Jessa looks down and licks her lips. "Are you gonna go with the guys to kill Jason?" She asks him. Happy shifts on his feet. If it had been anyone else, he wouldn't be so uncomfortable talking about killing someone, but because it was Jessa... "Yeah, I am," He says, answering her question. Jessa nods and continues staring at her feet. "Just... Be careful, okay?" She says. "I know, you can handle yourself, but I just... I know how Jason works. I know how he thinks," Happy cuts her off and quickly presses his lips to hers. "Don't worry about me," He says. "I'll be fine," Jessa gives him a small smile and wraps her arms around his torso. Hesitantly, Happy wraps his around her as well.

Gemma was watching Jessa and Happy from where she sat beside Tara on the couch, smirking. She knew Jessa and Happy would end up together, it was only a matter of time. Jessa met her mother's eyes from where she stood with Happy and quietly chuckled, shaking her head. Happy presses a final kiss to Jessa's forehead before following Jax, Clay and Tig outside to where Jason stood with Half-Sack.

________________________________________________________

DUN. DUN. DUN.

I would just like to apologize one last time for how FREAKING short these last couple chapters have been!

Anyway, thanks for reading!

XOXO,
Braidyn <3