14: Dropping The Bomb

Jessa arrived at the Charming cemetery that evening and slowly made her way to John Teller's grave. She had told herself that she would visit him once a week, however the last time she was here was when she came with Tig. 

She dropped down to her knees in front of the gravestone, and the tears almost immediately began falling. "Hi, daddy," She says quietly, tracing the words on the headstone. "I'm having a crisis right now, but I'm sure you already know that," She chuckles quietly as she licks her lips and wipes away the tears. "You're going to have another grandkid, dad, Abel is going to have a little cousin, and me, well, I'm going to be a mom," She says. "Can you believe it? I'm going to have a baby of my own, but I'm scared. I'm so scared, daddy. I'm going to fuck this baby up, I know it. It's going to end up just like me, broken and damaged,"

Jessa sat in silence for a few moments, before she said goodbye to her father and got back to her feet. When she made it back to the sidewalk, she looked up and met the eyes of David Hale. "Jessa? Are you alright?" He asked her, noticing her tears. Jessa sucked in a breath before shakily nodding her head. "Y-Yeah, I'm fine," She says. David could see right through her lies. "Let me drive you home," He says, grabbing her arm lightly. Jessa flinched away from his touch. "Jessa, please, let me drive you home," He pleads. "Or at least back to the clubhouse," Hesitantly, Jessa nods her head, before she wraps her arms around David. He was shocked, but hugged her back. "Are you okay?" He asks her. In all of the years he'd known her, the only time David had ever seen Jessa break down was at John Teller's funeral. Jessa slowly nods her head. "Yeah, I'm fine," She says. "I'm just going through something right now,"

---

David dropped Jessa off at the clubhouse and went back to the station. When Jessa walked inside, she was bombarded with questions about why she was with Hale. Questions that she ignored and went into the office to find her mother. "Hey, baby," Gemma says, standing up and hugging her daughter. "What's wrong?" Call it motherly instinct, or whatever, but Gemma always could sense when something was wrong with one of her children. Jessa wanted so badly to tell Gemma about the baby, but she knew she needed to tell Happy before anyone else. Her father was an exception for obvious reasons. "I'm fine, ma, just a little tired is all," Gemma rolled her eyes. "I can see right through your bullshit, Jessa Danielle," She says, waving a finger at her daughter, who laughs at her mother and shakes her head. "Seriously, I'm fine,"

When Jessa went back into the clubhouse, she was surprised to see Tara there with Abel. "Hey, Tara," She says, walking up to them. "Hi, Abel!" Abel jumps up into Jessa's arms after screaming "Aunt Jessie!", which caught the attention of Jax and Happy, the two men Jessa was dreading seeing. Jessa's eyes dart to Tara, and she quickly says: "Bring Jax to mine and Hap's for dinner. I'll tell them at the same time," Tara nods her head and takes Abel from Jessa's arms right as Jax and Happy walked up to them. "What are you two talking about?" Jax questions, wrapping an arm around Tara's shoulders. 

---

Dinner rolled around, and Jessa and Tara heard the familiar rumbling of the bikes outside. "I'm fucking scared, Tara," Jessa says as she and Tara finish setting the dining table. "I know, but you just gotta drop the bomb quick," She says. Jessa nods her head, sucking in a breath. She was scared shitless. She had absolutely no idea how Happy was going to react.

Jax and Happy walked into the kitchen to find Jessa, Tara and Abel. They all sat down at the table and had dinner, Jessa's homemade macaroni and cheese, which was a recipe Jax was absolutely in-love with. He was probably more in-love with that mac and cheese than he was with Tara.

"So, tell me the real reason you wanted us over for dinner tonight, sis," Jax says to Jessa as they all finished eating. Jessa's eyes dart to Tara, who gives her a reassuring smile. "I, uh, have something I need to tell you guys," She says. Jax and Happy both give her expectant looks as she sucks in a breath.

"I'm pregnant,"

_____________________________________________________________

Holy moly, two updates in one night? Go me!

Well, she dropped the bomb.

Let's see how the boys react, shall we?

See ya in the next chapter! Byeeeee

XOXO,
Braidyn <3

I LEGIT ALMOST TYPED JESSA THERE OMG

For reals now, byeeee