continue of the date

Jordan's pov
'
"Me and your father... How can I said this" said mom. "We support you guys and I know this may sound weird but I knew this was going to happen" he explain "B.but how" I question. "I don't know how but I just knew" dad murmur. "Okay then should we get going Isaac" I said. "Of course" Isaac said happily.

We got in to the restaurant that Cierra and Bethany set up for us. We got to our table and the waitress gave us the menus, so we order our drinks. Then the Waitree gave our drinks, then we order our food.

*time skip brought to you by Freddie trying to eat papa acachalla's shotgun*

We finish our food, then pay as we got out of the restaurant. Then when to the ice cream place next to it.

We got home at 10:00. We when to our room . We decided to sleep together. We both fell asleep in each arms.

Next day
Isaac pov
I woke in Jordan's arms I cuddle closer to Jordan I softly smiled. Then heard a soft chuckle. I looked up to see a smiling Jordan. "Morning baby doll" Jordan said tirely. I bushes at the nickname. "Morning jordan" I said nervously. "Hey why so nervous" Jordan question me. "I just don't want to have cierra or Bethany finding us in the same bed specially mom and dad" I said. "I'm sure they will be okay with this" he said camly. "I guess your right" I said. "I'm always right" he said bravely. "Yeah right" I said sarcastically. Then he started to pout. I laughed and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "You missed" he teased. I kissed him on the lips. Then we pulled the apart. "Wow, your a great kisser Isaac" Jordan complimented. "Thanks" I smile at him. He smiled back. I kissed his nose. "I love you Jordan" I said full of love. "I love you too" he returned the love.

HOLY CRAP IT TOKE ME FOREVER TO UPDATE SND IM SORRY FOR THAT . Just know that I love you people that had not rush me but I hope that I can put an schedule but probably not we'll see XD. CREW KEEP IN FIGHTING~Captain Foxy Jason