The zombie apocalypse

Lizzy and joey woke up on Sunday morning , the sun was in the sky and there was no sign of anything bad happening.

" Morning Joel" Said Lizzy. Joel sat up and kissed her cheek.

" Morning Lizzy. "Said Joel.

Lizzy and Joel got up and went straight down the stairs to make breakfast. Joel made some yummy scrambled eggs and toast for his breakfast and Lizzy just had some tea. It looked like today would be a great day. They were going to meet up with Callum ( seapeakey ) and Joey Graceffa and go to game fest. After breakfast they phoned up yammyxox to see if she was coming.

*BUZZ*

" hello yammy you there, PICK UP!"

The phone keep going onto voice mail.

After the hundreds of phone calls she finely answered but it sounded nothing like yammy.

" Thank goodness yammy I have been calling you for a while ,Yammy are you there?"

you could hear growling in the background.

" hello , yammy you there! "

Then suddenly there was a blood curdling scream Then the line cut.

" What happened?" Asked Joel as he walked into the hall way.

" I don't even know. " They thought it was a prank and ignored it....

lizzie and Joel changed into their own clothes and went out to collect Joey and Callum from the air port.

Sorry this was sort I have to go to school.... Bye for now <3

Edited by KitKatplays <check me out im awesome xD