WHAT IS HAPPING

Lizzy is sitting on the couch and is trying to process what happen earlier in the car. She almost got bit by what ever that thing was!
While Joel is pacing up and down the hall way.

''Joel calm down...have a seat!''

Joey says patting the seat beside him.

''How the FRICK can i calm down when my girlfriend almost got bit by...BY A ZOMBIE!''

''We don't know it was a zombie?!''

Said Daniel

Callum was in the kitchen calling Jess. ( his girlfriend )

''Joel I'm okay...you can stop panicking....sure their are man eating beaning outside...but..to be honest...when did you go out side anyway.''

Lizzy is interrupted by Callum who's face looks like he's just saw a ghost...

''Jess isn't answering her phone...wh- what if the things HA- HAVE GOT HER!''

Callum flings himself down on the couch and holds his head in his hand.

''Callum i can drive you round to your house and see if she's there....if you want.''

Lizzy exclaims.

''NO! LIZZY! I'm not going to lose you , your all I got!''

Says Joel standing up .

''Joel you know...we cant stay in here forever we'll need food and weapons...I'm i can handle myself Joel I'm not the non mature girl i once was...I'm not going to get hurt...''

Lizzy say grabbing her coat and shoes.

''Bu-....''

Joel's interrupted by Lizzy who giving him a peak on the lips...

''Imaging i was lost...you would do anything to get me back...wouldn't you?''

''Yes...i would do anything to get you back...i love you..''

''Well...''

Lizzy continues

''I'm going to help Callum find Jess....Callum coming?''

Callum get up and hurries to the door..

''Ill be back...i promise''

Callum and Lizzy walk out the door and run towards Lizzy's bark blue car and slam the car door before any non human things could get in with them. Suddenly out of no where a crowed of the non human thing come running towards them. Lizzy puts her foot on the gas. Bam....! Their gone...

As they get closer to Callum's house...it starts to become night..I quite...Not a single noise.

''Hey...Lizzy thanks for helping me...Jess means everything to me..!''

''No problem...I couldn't image life without Joel...And i wouldn't want you to have to face that feeling as well... ''

All of a sudden they hear a sound...its not a Zombie...Its a human...

''You hear that...Callum?''

''Yeah...''

They pull over and get out the car.

''Hello anyone their..!''

Lizzy whispers loudly.

In the corner of her eye she sees someone coming out through the bushes...Their hair is not brown...Like Jesses hair...Its green...The person looks up...ITS SEAN ( Jacksepticeye )

''HI! You okay?''

Lizzy asks

''Yeah..I'm fine...by fine i mean not bitten...''

''Have you saw a brown haired woman...in her twenty's?''

Callum blurts out.

''Yeah...Round the back of that house seven houses down..."

He says pointing up the street.

Callum runs but the street and Lizzy begins to walk leaving Sean behind...But she stops and looks behind her.

''You wanna come with us..we're going to get Callum's girlfriend then go to my place..''

Lizzy asks

''Yeah...its better than staying out here alone...''

Lizzy and Sean catch up with Callum and wonder round the back of the house...

Hey so thanks for reading...sorry this hast been uploaded in a while...i forgot my password and then remembered it..BYE!