Chapter Two

after their encounter.  the two continued to live their normal lives. well, except for Yoongi who is now single. 

the whole school found out  a day after that they broke up  with the headlines ' Star Dancer Jeon Jungkook DUMPS Ice King, Min Yoongi!' which made the older furious.

two weeks has passed and the news of Jungkook dumping him is still being talked about.

"so?  what are you going to do now?"

Hoseok, whilst munching on his lunch  asked the clearly already annoyed male.

"i'm going to kill him."

"psh,  who? jungkook or little bro-" Yoongi gave him a sharp glare. 

"you, if you don't shut the fuck up."

"geez, sorry." Hoseok replied as he just continued eating his lunch.

"hey. where are you going?" Namjoon,  who was sitting there, staring at his phone while the two were arguing asked as Yoongi started to stand up.

"going to piss." said the male before walking off.

as he was nearing the bathroom he can clearly hear someone already in there.

"blerghh! hah........ fuck."

Yoongi, disgusted,  entered the bathroom and was hit by a familiar face, bent over one of  the bathroom sinks,  puking his guts out.

surprised, he unconsciously asked "you ok?" while walking to the boy. 

the younger, who was startled by the voice, whips his head towards the direction of the door where it  came from and saw a familiar face. 

"yea. i'm ok." he replied while turning to grab tissues and started to clean himself. 

Yoongi, narrowed his eyes at the younger "huh. dosen't seem like it."

"just mind your own business." Jimin retorted. 

"ok, fine by me." Yoongi scoffed and continued with his 'business'.

The younger turned and suddenly started to feel it come up again. "blughh!.... blargh!"

Yoongi turned and observed the younger who was now holding the sink for dear life.  

"hey, I think you should go to the hospital. you might start to puke your fucking liver out."

"aghh... just mind your own busines-"

the smaller male fell on the floor and blacked out startling the older male. He rushed to him and grabbed the others face and started tapping his cheek. 

"hey!  wake up! come on fuck!"

after shaking the other, trying to wake him up, concern rose to Yoongi's chest and started to carry Jimin in his arms. he quickly ran out of the bathroom, immediately receiving stares and shocked expressions from other students he passed but he didn't care, he also didn't know why but right now, his priority is this boy in his arms.