Chapter Three

please read a/n. thank you! enjoy!

Yoongi's POV

"Mr. Min?"

getting out of my daze, I turned around and saw Dr. Kim at the door.

"yes?"

"can you come with me for a second?" he gestured to the hallway and threw a look at the patient on the bed. 

"oh il-"

"don't worry, I'll have my nurse accompany him while you're with me." he teased as he had that  shit eating grin on his face. I rolled my eyes and stood up. 

"whatever." I looked back at the person sleeping on the bed and proceeded to go with Dr. Kim.

❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。

we entered his office and he asked me to sit down on one of the chairs in front of him.

"so? what is it?" I asked him as he sat the clipboard  he was holding on the desk. 

"do you know his parents?" he asked as he placed his clasped hand under his chin. 

"no?" I sighed. 'I don't even know his name..'

He thought for a moment before taking a deep breath "well then,  I guess I'll just tell this to you since you're his boyfriend."

"oh....what? wait I'm no-" he pushed his hand in my face to silence me.

"Yoongi.. he's in a bad shape." 

"what do you mean?"

"the kid. he hasn't been eating right, sleeping right and I saw that he has several cuts and bruises on his body.. how long have you met him?"

"um.. about 3 weeks now?"

"wow and you fell for him that fast? this is new for you. he really is something." 

I rolled my eyes at him "I've been trying to tell you, I'm no-"

"Yoongi, please take care of him well. he needs it. I don't know anything about him but.."

'neither do i..' he placed a hand on my shoulder, I met his eyes. 

"please? he needs help, your help.." he said as he looked at me in the eye. 

❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。

as Yoongi was walking back to the youngers room, he kept thinking about what Seokjin said to him.

"fuck! why am I supposed to take care of him? I don't even know his fucking name!" he cursed at himself, startling few people he was passing by.

as he was near the door he could hear the younger shouting.  "what the.?" he hurriedly  opened the door and saw that the younger was trying to change his clothes.

"what the fuck are you doing?"

"I'm going." This again. 

"the fuck you are. sit back down." he answered the younger, already getting annoyed by his antics. 

Jimin turned and shoot him a glare "you can't stop me." 

Yoongi sighed and watched as the other continued to change his clothes.  He turned to the nurse, who was trying to offer the brat some assistance. 

"hey, could you get out for a second? I need to talk to my boyfriend alone." The nurse looked at him and back to the younger. then, a blush spread across her cheeks. "of course, excuse me." she obliged and swiftly ran out the room face still red.