Entry 2

Good morning, readers! I was so excited to post my very first entry last night, I could barely rest! Once I'd woken up this morning I immediately searched on the news and was ecstatic that my writing had caught the attention of so many people!! 

What if I were to publish a book? Or a bible! Think of just how many people would praise me for who I truly am! 

As I was reading along the comments I saw a lot of people discussing which next "bad guy" my target would be.

I don't like to give out names, because then they have that whole annoying police protection thing and it's so much of a hassle to get around.. Like, calm down guys, I'm trying to do my work! You do you, y'know?

So, sorry to disappoint you all, but I just won't be able to spill the beans right here.

Well alright I'll just give a little hint! 

He's an abusive father! Exciting, I know, helping children is my favorite thing out of all my work. He's real stereotypical too, gruff, alcoholic, racist, always blaming everything on the child. I mean, come on, add a little  bit more variety to the pack, big guy! 

I still have a lot on my plate before I go all stabby-stabby on the guy. All the boring stuff like watching him inside his own home, following and memorizing his weekly schedule, making sure the key to his gun cabinet stays lost.

Can you believe they're just giving out those things to crazy guys like him? He doesn't even go hunting! Completely unnecessary and hazardous, if you ask me.

I'll have to sign off early, the big guy's almost off work and I don't wanna miss Family Fued while I watch through the window.

Expect a full report by tonight!

-Jeff the Killer, May 10th