Imagine for Meha

Here is your imagine streamflight981! Sorry, it's extremely late, I've been really sick and busy recently but I hope you like it!!!

***************************************

ENJOY MEHA!

Meha's POV:

So today is the day I actually met Louis Tomlinson. Okay let me correct myself, today is the day I see Louis from afar but we'll be at the same place at the same time!!! I'm so happy, my best friend brought me Doncaster Rovers football (soccer) tickets and today Louis was playing. Since the hiatus Lou had been spending a lot of time with the team so my best friend-Anna brought me tickets because she couldn't buy me concert tickets because of the hiatus! But these are definitely better than nothing and did I mention I may or may not have a crush on Lou?!?!?!

Today meant a huge lot for me, after a very long time something is actually going my way.

*fast forward the match*

Third Person:

''Oh my god, did you see they way Lou scored! I mean he scored 2 goals in just 12 minutes, not that I was counting he must have broken a record or something!'' Meha gushed as Anna laughed. ''Thanks for bringing me Anna, it means a lot!'' Meha smiled. ''You deserved it babe! And don't worry about it, I won't tell anyone you spent half of the match drooling, whilst staring at Louis' ass!'' Anna teased. "Shut up, we front row it was right there, I mean you have to admit, that is one piece of fabuLOUIS! They both laughed as they went to their separate rooms.

Later that night, Meha was tossing and turning, she tried hard to fall asleep but it just wasn't happening, she drank some warm milk but that didn't help. Meha, quietly crept out of her room making sure not to make any noise because Anna was a light sleeper. She grabbed her house keys and phone as well as wrapping herself in a warm jacket as well as putting her warm, snugly boots on. Meha left her flat and made her way to the flower park which was just a 5 minute walk from her flat. The flower park was always open, no matter what time of the day, which was a huge positive for Meha, because nights like these when she couldn't sleep she would take a little trip to the park. It was one of the things that attracted her to buying her current home.

The best things about the atmosphere of the park are the fireflies, it felt like entering the world of Tinker-bell! During the night, the entrance of the park is always pitch dark, but the further you go inside the park, the more flowers there were and surrounding the flowers there were fireflies which lights up the whole park, creating a peaceful and breathtaking atmosphere.

Meha went towards her usual bench and sat down, and just let her thoughts take over her mind. Out of nowhere, she heard a baby's cry, worried seeped through Meha. A baby shouldn't be out this late at night. She followed the cries and heard a familiar voice singing 'twinkle twinkle little star'. 'Come on Freddie, fall asleep babe.' The unknown voice said. Now the Directioner in Meha would have immediately said it was Louis and his son, but her brain told her to be rational. She took out her phone and put her torch on, to see a face. She gasped as she dropped her phone it was Louis! She composed herself and bravely walked towards the direction (excuse the pun!) the father and son were sat in. 'Need any help?' Meha asked with a smile. 'I don't want to be any trouble.' Louis sheepishly smiled. Meha sat down next to the 2 boys and Freddie quietened down. 'It must be your scent!' Louis exclaimed! 'You're wearing the same scent as Brianna, which must have made Freddie think you were Bri!' Louis said excitedly! Both, Meha and Louis laughed, but blushing furiously at the same time. 'Well, my favourite band made this scent!' Meha smiled. 'Have you ever heard of You and I by One Direction?' Meha asked smugly as they both laughed once again.

'So what are you doing here?' Louis asked curiously. 'Well, I come here whenever I can't sleep.' Meha said sheepishly. 'Oh and my name is Meha, by the way! 'Meha laughed nervously. 'That's a beautiful name for a beautiful girl, who is sitting in a beautiful place with a handsome man!' Louis shamelessly flirted as Meha blushed so red she would have looked like rose in the daylight! 'Stop, Lou!' Meha said. ;'Oh are we on nicknames already!' Louis teased! If possible Meha blushed even more red ads she playfully punched Louis' shoulder. 'I saw you at the match today, you know and you took my breath away.' Louis laughed. 'I swear I've never spent 5 minutes with someone whose made me redder than that rose in front of us.' Meha exclaimed. Louis laughed as he put Freddie back in his stroller/buggy/pushchair. He walked towards that exact rose and carefully picked it and put it in Meha's hair. 'There! A beautiful rose, for a beautiful girl, who blushes like a beautiful rose!' Louis laughed but stopped and blushed as he saw Meha holding a rose for him as well. 'Well, that was unexpected!' Louis shyly laughed. What's wrong Lou? It's a beautiful rose for a beautiful boy!' Meha broke out in laughter!

And what can we say, within a week both of them had a date together at the same place same time. And who would of said that 3 years later both of them would be getting married at the same place at the same time...

I HOPE YOU LIKED IT MEHA!