Hawaii!

I was reading a book from Maurices library. The door brust open. Pack your bags. Maurice hissed. Fuck wrong with you. I hissed back, he's always a dick. Pack your fucking bags. He demaned.

I glared at him and continued reading my book. I could here him groan. I peeked through my book and saw him pack for me. I rolled my eyes. Fine I'll pack. I sighed. Thank you. He said, I could see his eyes soften. Hurry up."

***

After I got done emily came in. I didn't want to deal with this bitch. Hey. She said with a soft voice. What? I asked with attitude. Emily looked at me shocked. Is it Maurice? She asked. I dunno why don't you go be his sex toy and you'll figure it out! I yelled. She backed off.

You jelous. Emily hissed. No I'd rather not try to get ads if I were you. I hissed back. Your just jelous! Emily yelled. No I'm not. I said calmly. You are- "sorry but I don't want to hear your shit conclusions. I interupted.

Emily face turned red.

-emily pov-

That bitch gonna treat me like that. I went to the secret room. When we get to Hawaii I'm gonna KILL THAT BITCH. I screamed. What happend. Maurice asked. She treated me like shit because I get to have sex with you! I yellled.

Your gonna lose. Maurice stated.

What I can fight. I said.

If you and nichole fought nichole would win. Maurice hissed. I sighed then train me. I said. Okay let's go to the training room. Damn they got a training room. Hey sir! A girl yelled she was so beautiful so fucking fine.

Hey katrina. He said, I could tell he was checking out katrina. Hello. I said. Katrina looked at me. Whore or girlfriend? She asked. Oh hell no I'm his girlfriend. Girlfriend. He said.

Ohhh. Katrina looked at me and nodded. Anyway what do you need." She needs training. Give her the best vip training. Maurice said. Let me talk to you private. Katrina said.

-Maurice pov-

Katrina walked me in her office. She's a whore right? Katrina asked. Yup. Anyway remember nichole. I asked. Yeah. She said. Emily wants to fight her. I sated. And nichole can fight her parents trained her to be a street fighter that's how they made so much money."

Oh fuck. I can't turn a whore into a sexy.......not whore. Katrina said. I sighed. I know but your my cusion. I stated. And you check me out. Katrina said. Okay if you do this I won't check you out. I offerd. Deal. She said, and we shook hands.

As we came out katrina sent emily upstairs. I went back to the room and nichole wasn't there. I went in ians room and saw nichole playing video games. Why the fuck are you in here. Maurice asked. You were to busy giving other girls herpies. Nichole hissed. She always pisses me off.

Yeah well we are gonna leave in 4 days so you need to get ready. I demanded. Ugh fine. Nichole said and went to my room. Alright I want you to punch the bag. I said.

Why and how much pounds is it. Nichole asked.

Because I wanna test your strength and it's 1000. Maurice said. Okay. Nichole said. She cracked her knuckles. She punched the bag. All of the seeds fell out. What the fuck. I said.

You wanted to test my strength. Nichole said. Now I gotta pee." Emily is getting her ass beat. I sighed. I went back up there. How is she? I asked. Really good. Katrina said.

That's good. You have three days left and nichole she punched the bag and all of the seeds fell out. I stated. What's the point of training her! Katrina yelled. I want this fight to be good. I hissed.

Well Damn I'll do the best I van. Katrina said. Thank you cusion. I said. Fuck you. She lauhed.

⚫🔵⚫🔵🔵⚫🔵⚫🔵⚫⚫⚫🔵⚫🔵⚫🔵⚫🔵⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫🔵🔵⚫🔵⚫

Hm who will win the fight? Nichole doesn't even know about. Will nichole use this to escape. Well read to find out. Oh and thank you for the 114 reads on journey. Please vote comment and stay tuned!

Katrina^^