Before

"Push Honey!!!" Daryl said to his wife as she was pushing or trying to push a stubborn baby out.

As the room filled with cries of a newborn baby, Mrs.Dixon could finally let her self breathe.

"She's beautiful Mrs and Mr Dixon." The nurse said to The Dixon's.

"Thank you" Daryl said to the nurse.

"Would you like to see her?" The nurse asked Mrs.Dixion.

"Yes please" the Mrs replied. As the nurse gave her the baby.

"What's her name?" The nurse asked and the parents both gave each other a look.

"Isabella Marie Dixion" they said at the same time and smiled looking back down at their creation.

As they smiled at Isabella. She opened her eyes to show her beautiful green eyes like her father.

~ 14 years later ~

Isabella's p.o.v

"Bell?!" I heard my dad yell

"Yes?" I yelled back since I was currently sitting in my room and Dad was downstairs.

"Come here!" He yelled so I put down my phone and went downstairs to meet my father from the kitchen.

"Yes?" I said entering the kitchen where my dad was trying to cook something but I couldn't tell what it was.

"Can you help me?" He asks looking up quickly at me with worry on his face.

"Sure what are you making?" I ask as I grab a wash cloth and clean the batter? That was all over the kitchen counter.

"A cake For your mother since she's worked so hard these past weeks so why not?" he says chuckling at the battered mess

"OK so did you add all the ingredients?" I ask examining the box

"Yes " he says stopping the mixer.

"Well then did you mix it all?" I ask still reading the box

"Yes and it's ready" he says.