Time

*Sonic* prov

So day two! I finally have both chaos emeralds.. And I did the normal pregnancy tests these normal whatever there called.. Do? Point is I am pregnant. By now I would be jumping for joy French kissing my lover. Being excited about it. Hmm no. Instead I'm at a plan field looking down at these two emeralds. No I'm not excited ..I'm more disappointed and sad that I can't have this. Heck I still haven't told Shadow. If things were my way I would so tell him. Maybe he would be happy. Maybe he would beat me with a frying pan for rapping him. It counts as rape no?  Oh well.

I took a deep breath. I was about to say the words when I felt terrible pain in my stomach. Y-Yup that baby is also not happy I'm doing this.
"S-Stop that please... I know for a f-fact your supposed dad wouldn't be halt with us. Causing me pain is to going to stop me. Just set-t me back a bit. Look I was wrong to just do this to myself.... Ah! I said stop!!" I yelled at my tummy

Alien babies are a different story... There not like normal babies. I'm not going to explain because it's just plain wired.but this one knows what I'm doing and doesn't like it, there fore making me feel pain. But it listened and calmed down. I cleared my throat and held up the chaos emeralds. Can I even use chaos energy? I know the other Sonuc could? So... Maybe I can do it too?

"CHOAS CONTROL!"

I closed my eyes trying to think about the past and that hospital. Once I opened my eyes I was at a hospital. Did it actually work...?

"Mr? What are you doing out of bed? You should be resting." Some lady walked up to me. But I backed away form her and pretend to go back to his room. She didn't follow. I guess she knew I was gonna head back? Where is his room?
I walked down a hallway. Then stopped at the end and peeked to the side. I see a sign that says waiting room.. I then see shadow talking to a doctor. I could feel my self bushing, getting nervous, wanting to cry. I shook my head and walked back a little. What do I do... I can't let him see me. I do have to fund Sonics room.

"This is hard...." I whispered to myself. I peeked out again. This time shadow nods to the doctor and fallows him. Okay maybe I should fallow too! I slowly walked out to fallow them. Soon enough they led me near the emergency room. Are they going to do the surgery now?! I quickly ran in to the emergency. No one was in here yet so I found a hiding spot in a dark corner. I waited there. Staring at all the wired stuff in this room. None of this things look familiar. My ears flickered as I heard couple of foot steps and the sound of them rolling in someone?

"He is fully asleep Doctor."

"Good. Let's put him on the oxygen mask then we will begin."

"Yes Doctor."

Well that all sounds normal? Wait that blood bag thing looks different? It looks like it's being filled. Maybe that's what I have to stop... Because the other blood bad looks like those regular ones. I crawled on the floor. As they all went to the sink. I quickly took out the needle thingy and stabbed it on to my arm. I winced at doing this but if I don't do this they will know someone's in here... I'm sure if they just see this bag being filled they are good? I then hid under the bed thing. Ah this feels gross! It's draining my blood. Which isn't so bad right? I ask to many questions. I saw them walking back here.

Now there is no way I can sneak out. Guess I'll just hang here. These guys talk to much. Move the heart here, take the heart out here, out this shit here, don't touch that over there , make sure he's breathing. When the fuck will they be done!! I'm getting weak here! And tired..

********

"Surgery was successful."

FINALL!! Oh! OW! I felt them push the bed thing and that needle was pulled out of me... They pushed it in to a room. I Watched them as they walked away. I then crawled out from under the bed. He looks pretty. I stared at Sonic. Why can I be him. He has purpose. I don't know what is but I'm sure it's something to with being a hero? He has someone that loves him. He just has everything I want in life too. My life is short. soon I won't even exist.

"Hmmm.... Where a-am I..." I heard him say. Holy crap we even sound the same. Once he saw me I saw his eyes widen he opened his mouth. I out my hand on mouth.

" no no no no don't scream...!" I Said to him. I could hear that thing beeping a lot. "Eh... Calm down.."

He nodded. I moved my hand away .

"W-Who are you?" He asked

"I'm no one..."

"Huh?"

"Don't worry about it. Look your alive and Shadow will finally be happy. End of story." I looked away from him.

"Okay? But where is he?"

"Probably still asleep..."

I feel like I hate him now. And regret helping him live.

"Heya um.. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to thank you but. Thanks." He said unsure.

I nodded at him. I began to feel really sleepy. Times up...

************************

Shadows prov

I sat down on the grass in front of the house. I wonder where did the other faker disappeared too?  I haven't seen him all day. Or last night.

"Shadow! " I heard someone say. As they tackled me dish with so much force. "Whoops. Sorry Shads I forgot not to run and hug you. To much speed!" He burst out with laughter.

I stared at him. He sounds so much like the one I lost.

"Shadow? Helloooo are you there?"

"Yeah... It is alright.."

"If you say so! Anyways I found this cool place where we can adopt a baby! " he said cuddling my chest fur. Is this actually him?!

"Sonic who kicked in the face when you tried to kiss me on the roof!?"

He looked confused "Rouge. Why?"

I hugged him close "it is really you..."

"The one and only." He chuckled

****************************************

;0; no it's not the end yet.

Comment vote

Get cookies