Author's Note

Copyright © 2014 by Melanie Coetzee

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other non-commercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, write to the publisher.

Hello, and Welcome to the world of Betrayal, Secrets and Love. The book will be a series of x-number books (I'm not sure how many) and although the first book can be read as a stand alone, I hope you'll continue on to the second, which will take a character from BS&L and go from there. I sincerely hope you'll enjoy the book, and the story it has to offer, I hope you'll fall in love with the characters and will enjoy the ride. Don't hesitate to let me know what you're thinking, or if there is a mistake I missed. I'm not a meany and would gladly appreciate the support you give me. Also, I would like to take the opportunity and thank you ahead of time for dropping by, deciding to read BS&L and if you voted or commented, for that too. I'm proud of the story, and I think anyone who reads it, is the epitome of awesomeness.

You're welcome to follow me on: Twitter if you want to: MelMidnightC . Instagram: melaniec_etzee

Well that's it for this author note. Thanks again. Enjoy the reading :)

Please Note: The characters and places in Betrayal, Secrets and Love are fictional and isn't affiliated with anyone but my imagination. The weather, dates and currency etc., however, will be based of my knowledge as a South African, so it will also be a South African themed novel, apart from the location of the towns.