three.

I picked up the first egg, which I named eggjoon after myself of course. I lay against the floor of the studio, the cold floor against my back. I began to run eggjoon down my body towards the growing bulge in my pantry. my hands slid eggjoon under my waistband and I reached for a second egg to join in.

just as things were getting interesting i heard a loud thud and I shot up, a crack filling the room. rip eggjoon.
Jimin had crashed through the doors and collapsed in shock.
"I.. I'm just getting m-my phone Namjoon hyung" Jimin stuttered as he covered his eyes, reaching around for his phone.
"I know you want to look Jimin"
He uncovered his eyes and looked towards me, making eye contact and blushing.
"come here, baby" I called Jimin over and he began walking slowly towards me.

jimin approached me and I pulled him in roughly. he kisses down my neck and his hand quickly reached to my pants, pulling them all the way down.
'bend over for me, namjoonie' the younger whispered into my ear and I did so.

I felt a cold, smooth object run down my back and around my asshole. suddenly, it was forced inside and I felt it shatter inside me.
'aaah, j-jimin!!' I screamed in pain.
"shh baby. it'll only hurt for a second"
the pain turned to pleasure as jimin snaked his right arm around my hips and began to toss me off.
"fuck jiminie, more!!"
"more what joonie?" he moaned into my ear, turning me on even more.
"more eggs please" I looked round and him and showed him my dimples, I knew he couldn't say no.
"all you had to do was ask" Jimin winked and reached over to pick up 3 more eggs.

he shoved them inside me without warning and as I was stretched wider, they stopped shattering.
"chin chim it feels so good!". I heard him laugh from behind me and he pulled me up by my hair. with my back against his hot, muscular torso, he started kissing and biting my neck, sending me over the edge.
"j-j-jimin fuck, I'm gonna.." I cried out to him but before I could finish my sentence, I exploded all over the studio floor.

jimin crawled round and used the broken egg shells from inside me to clean it up. he placed the eggs and egg shells back into the cardboard box they came in and returned it to the bag in which Jin brought them in.
"see you around, baby" jimin smirked, winking as he left the room.