Found Out

Sam POV
We hear Fredi say that he found the guy he was looking for. Wait that sounds so weird since they are all boys. I turn back to see Taurtis have a scared look on his face and I turn back to the other two where Fredi has a smile on his face and the other guy looking down at the floor. Uh hay Fredi can we talk to you alone for a second please. I say. Sure, you don't mind do you. What no go ahead I'll be right here. Thanks be back soon.

Fredi POV
Sam and Taurtis took me a few feet from Einshine to talk to me. What's up? I say Uh Fredi look at this and then we can talk Sam says. Uh ok. I take that poster that they hand me and...

I see that it was Einshine on it and that he's wanted

I see that it was Einshine on it and that he's wanted. Sam where did you find this. Oh we found it hanging on a tree about 73 feet that way. I look back to Einshine who was looking towards the sky then look back and smile at me. I smiled back then I sighed.

Einshine POV
Fredi went to talk with these other people about a few feet away from me. I can hear something in the distance that sounds way to familiar. I look to the sky and the sound keeps getting louder and then I realized it was a police helicopter coming for me. I turn to see Fredi and I don't know why but I smiled and he smiled back at me, like really no one likes me. I hear a sigh and Fredi comes up to me with a poster in his hands, I noticed what's on the poster and freeze a bit. L-Look Fredi I can explain ple. Befor I could finish my sentence he punches me in the jaw making a tooth fly out and me hitting the floor. He says I trusted you and your a criminal. He trys to kick me but I jump out of the way and to a shadow of some trees with the guy that had bunny ears. Before I could get up a giant cage comes down and traps Fredi and the guy in blue. Then it left with hesitation.