Trust Me

Einshine Pov
We had been walking for a few hours now and I think Sam is starting to lose it. Hey Sam are you ok you're going a bit crazy over there. Since he found out he stayed about five feet from me no matter what. What oh yea I'm fine it's just... no it's dumb. Uhh come on Sam you can tell me but if you do you have to come to me I don't want you or me to yell. Well ok hang on.
Time skip~still Einshine Pov
Sam told me why he was almost going crazy and he seemed ok with it after talking about it. We walk for the few hours and came upon the prison the others were in. I told him to wait out here so we can make a run for it quickly. I head inside and try to see where they would keep Fredi and Taurtis. It took me awhile to finally find them but I did. Hey guys come on we're breaking you two out. Einshine you came you actually came. I had to Fredi you actually liked me so let's get you both out. I break the door down with some noise which I hoped didn't alarm anyone. Come on this way before they see us in this case me. We run southern hallways until we get to a dead end. Then we hear some police yelling that these two were free. Great, guys cover your heads. They did what I told them and I used my powers to break down the wall. It drained most of my energy so I couldn't do that again. Ok guys run out there until you see Sam I'll be behind you. Thanks come on Fredi. They ran off and I was about to but I tripped over a few blocks and got some big cuts. Before I could get up the police saw and captured me and before I could get taken in and yelled: HELP. Then I got dragged inside without another word. I hope that others could here that.