Chapter 15

Sorry for the very long delay. This had to be the longest writer's block that I've ever had and plus dealing with school. Well, here's chapter 15 and yes I know it's short; but I'm trying to get back into the groove on this book. Micheal Trevino as Alonzo Federico

Liam's POV

Tell me I just didn't hear that? I narrowed my eyes at Alonzo. "You son of a bitch!" He looked at me. "What the fuck did I do?" I scoffed. "Oh don't try and act dumb. Now I'm definitely stuck with your ass." "Quit being such a puss Liam," Alonzo said walking over to Shakila. "We both have major responsibilities now. I looked over at Shakila and sighed. He had a point and I vow to protect my mate until my last breath. "What about this bitch?" I said looking at the still unconscious Kaylie. Alonzo turned and scoffed in disgust. "What about her?" "Wasn't she your mate?" I replied. "And?" he said. "I didn't feel any sparks with her; but with Shakila, I do." Alonzo let go of Shakila's hand walking over to Kaylie. "You know what?" He begins. "Let this ratchet ass hoe stay here for all I care." My eyes widened with amusement. "Finally, we agree on something." He grinned before turning back to Shakila. I sighed looking down at Kaylie one last time before following Alonzo who was carrying an unconscious Shakila back to the main house.

Chelsea's POV

I didn't think coming back to my old pack would this easy. After traveling on foot for what seems like days plus hitching a few rides. You probably wondering why I didn't shift into my wolf. Well for starters, I was in human territory and I sure as hell didn't want to frightened them. Second, I didn't want to alert any other wolves. I sighed as I stepped onto the pack grounds. It was quiet... a little too quiet. I begin to gulp in fear. And then, I heard it. The sounds of trees rustling before several wolves came from behind them. They growled at me and literally almost attacked me before I heard a familiar voice. "Stand down," The voice commanded. I looked and saw Liam, my brother Del, and... Alonzo?!! Del ran to me hugging me tightly. "I'm glad you're safe." He said. "So am I," I replied looking over his shoulder. He caught my eye and sighed. "There is going to be a long talk," Del said. "Umm you think?" I said. Del laughed before leading into the house. I bow my head at Liam. "Chelsea?" he said. "Yes?" I replied turning to Liam. "Welcome back and I'm sorry." He said with a bright smile. "Thank you alpha; apology accepted." I replied returning his smile. I followed my brother into the house with Liam and Alonzo trailing not far behind me.