Chapter 3

Kiana's POV

When Shakila told me what she did to my brother, I laughed so hard. My brother maybe the Alpha but he is a total jerk. He inherited that from our father who I somewhat dislike today. "You know he gonna get you for that?" I said. "Sure he is. As he says it. He's gonna punished me." I laughed. Shakila told me that my brother and herself are mates. Although, She doesn't want to be the Luna of the pack, I'm still happy that she found her mate; my brother needs someone like her not some bitch like Kaylie. She's not only the slut of the pack but she's also the lapdog of all the unmated males. Thank goodness she hasn't slept with my brother or it would be hell to pay. Shakila and I continued to talk about everything. Two hours later, we bid goodbye.

____________________________________

My brother came in an hour later looking highly pissed. I snickered inside but straighten up when he approached me. "Where the hell is she little sister?" She meaning Shakila. "Why do you want to know?" "I said. "Don't get smart with me Kiana. I can smell her." He said and I scoffed. "Well if you can smell her then you should probably know that she left an hour ago." "THAT'S IT! WHEN I FIND I'M GONNA PUNISHED HER DEARLY!" He said. "You can try bro but it won't work. Shakila's too much of a badass to give in to you." "But she will. You just wait and see." He said with a venomous tone storming to his office. In your dreams big bro. I smirked walking to my room.