#9

"You will not talk or even glancing at that boy." Baby's tall father stared down at her with hard eyes.

"We expect so much better from you Baby." Her mother spoke with a disappointed tone. Baby looked down at her bare feet, her small toenails painted a light pink.

She blinked back the tears. "I'm so sorry, I promise I'll try harder."
+
Leo stared at Baby with a confused, slightly annoyed, look as she ignored him.

All day. Leo clenched his jaw and looked away and couldn't help think about who made her so sad.

He could just tell by glancing at that fake smile as people said 'hi' to her. She tried to be polite, not wanting them to feel sad when she didn't say hi back or smile.

She could feel his stare. Baby glanced at the clock, silently begging for the clock to dismiss them to lunch. She was about to break her promise to her parents and just hug Leo and tell him sorry for ignoring him for half the day.

Leo perked up as he saw Baby open up her mouth to speak but the bell rang. She sighed and quickly stood, all her things packed.

Leo watched as two upper class men met up with Baby at the door, making him feel way more angry than he could imagine.

"God this girl is driving me up the fucking wall." He grumbled. He had enough of this. Leo walked a far bit away from them. One blonde to her right a red head to her left. The red head getting a little too touchy for both Leo's and Baby's liking.

When the two boys got distracted by some girls jumping in front of them Leo made the move. Running up behind Baby and grabbing her.

Baby squealed against this mystery person hands in panic as the person dragged her into a back of a building. Her eyes built with tears as memories flooded her mind.

"Will no-one hear my screams like before?" She thought.

"Baby?" Leo spoke her name softly, she fluttered her eyes open and gasped, trying to run but Leo caught her in his arms.

"Baby just talk to me!" He raised his voice just a little, not wanting to scare her.

Baby stopped and stood still, looking down at her shoes as tears spilled. "I-I have to be better, Leo. I'm so sorry b-but m-my parents said-" Leo sighs, he was getting really feed up with her family.

He gently tilted up her chin. Her now dark green eyes staring back at him. "You are so fucking perfect, it's so hard to believe that God himself kept you here instead of bringing you back to the heavens where you belong."

Baby let out a small chuckle, tears filling her eyes as she shook her head. "They said I was disappointing them." Her voice shook. Leo frowned and pulled her small body into his chest. "Christ, is anyone in your family friendly? Or is it just you?" She giggled, the feeling of the laugh vibrating on to Leo's chest making him grin.

"Hurry the hell up and find her! Ellis is going to kill us!"

They met each other with wide eyes, but soon they start to laugh.

________________________________
Hey guys! I hope you liked the chapter, by the way that's Baby looking angry! Anyways I'm going to try to update more often but if not it's because tomorrow my older brother is coming back for leave!

Love you all with all my heart!

I FIXED THE PROBLEM!! Yay!