The girl

Kai at 17

My dad has been teaching me how to use woman. How they are useless and all they can give to this world is there body.

I've got one. Right now. In my bed. Naked. I stare at her and she gives me a wink. This girl, like everyone in school says, she is the schools whore. She will do anything with anybody just for fun, or even money.

So, I live up to my expectations and she lives up to hers. And I beat her afterward, just like father told me to do. She leaves, a sobbing mess, I had ripped her clothes which weren't really covering up anything in the first place. She leaves my house naked and runs into her car.

I cry, I cry for doing that to a woman. I cry for Kassandra. I cry for my mother, I cry for myself. I feel myself changing into something I don't want.

My mother comes in and pulls me in a hug. She takes me a bath, clothes me, feeds me, changes my sheets and duvet. She lays me down and hums a song in my ear, I hiccup like a child and cling to her.

"I'm s-so s-s-sorry mother." She shushes me and runs her fingers through my hair. "You will not end up like him. He was right about one thing, you will find a girl who you will want to change yourself for the better."

*sniffle* this makes me a sad Ana