Chapter 1

(Sas, Briana, Scrapp and Queen in the MM.)

Bri's Dorm x Spelman College

September 4, 2016  (3:24pm)

Briana

"What in the hell are you doing Bri?" My best friend Queen asked. I was in bed reading a book, today was my 21st birthday. I didn't have work or classes today and all I wanted to do was relax.

"I'm reading." I laughed getting back into my book.

"Are you serious? We need to turn up, you turn 21 today." She rolled her eyes, sitting on the edge of my bed.

"Now you know I don't turn up." I laughed at her dramatic self, all she wanted to do was turn up, honestly I don't know how we became bestfriends we are the total opposite but I love her to death.

She sighed heavily. "Please, can we atleast go out to eat?" She asked convincingly.

"I don't know Queen, I'd rather stay in and watch movies all day." I told her, putting my book down.

"You're going to be 21 today, I refuse to let you stay in the stuffy ass dorm all day." She said, making me laugh.

"First of all, my dorm is not stuffy." I defended, laughing.

"Yeah, yeah. Come on." She pulled me up from my bed.

"Ok, I guess going out to eat is better than turning up." I rolled my eyes, standing to my feet.

"Thank you!" She yelled dramatically as I made my way to the bathroom.

I walked in seeing my roommate left the bathroom looking dirty once again, I was so sick of this girl. I wanted a new roommate so bad.

"Oh my god!" I sighed deeply, as I cleaned up around the bathroom, picking up wet tissues and hair from off the floor and in the bathtub. I quickly washed my hands after I was done and used bleach to clean the sink, toilet, and bathtub/shower.

When I was finished, the bathroom was spotless, just how I liked for any part of the dorm to be but this girl did not clean up after herself. I'm glad we didn't share a room because if we did, I would go crazy. I could only imagine what hers looked like. Our dorm was set up as one room but it had two doors when you walked in and we each had a key to our own room the only thing we shared was a bathroom, living room and kitchen.

After cleaning, I got in the shower for about 30 minutes before getting out, brushing my teeth, then washing my face. I wet my hair, then let it air dry. Once I liked how my hair looked I walked back to my room to see Queen waiting impatiently.

"Damn bitch, you took forever." She rolled her eyes, laughing.

"I had to clean the bathroom, because of that stupid girl." I rolled my eyes, holding my towel against my body as I looked for something to wear.

"Oh god, I can only imagine how it looked this time." Queen said with a disgusted look on her face.

"Amess like always, I can't wait to get a new roommate, whenever that happens." I said, settling for my burgundy bell bottoms, my floral crop button up, a hat, and some regular black flats.