Audis: 1

Ihmïsët sat behind the bar counter, sipping a blue margarita. He had pretty much nothing to do but mix drinks for himself. He pulled up his feminine tank top as it was beginning to fall.His friend walked up to the counter, exhausted.

"Sup, Ihmïsët" his friend exclaimed "Hi Adrian" Ihmïsët replied. "Whatcha doing?" Adrian said as Ihmïsët pouted. "Nothing, now my butt hurts from sitting too much." Ihmïsët replied, Adrian bursting in laughter. "You've been sitting there since 1 a.m!" Adrian laughed out.

Ihmïsët sighed "The bar is empty, no one came today" Adrian pouted"Lucky you, Ihmïsët you have nothing to do, while I have to wipe the tables."

"We're supposed to have tons of customers,Skyreal is one of the most known bars in the country" Ihmïsët said blandly as he wiped the bar counter. Adrian huffed "just wait 'till happy hour,I'm sure people will start flooding in by then."

"I guess" Ihmïsët said sitting back down and continued to sip his margarita. Hours have passed, Ihmïsët wiped the bar counter often to keep himself occupied. Other than that, he spent most of his time sipping his margarita.

It was noon, ten people came, then thirty, then fifty. By 1 p.m, it was a full house. Ihmïsët mixed tons of drinks, while Adrian did his work as a waiter. "Doll, give me a cocktail" a man said slamming two twenty dollar bills on the counter.

Ihmïsët seductively took the money, put it in his pocket and brought the man his cocktail. "Doll, a rum and cola over here", "another round of beer,doll." Drunk men blurted out their orders as Ihmïsët brought their drinks to them.

The glass doors slammed open.

Everyone went silent. Ihmïsët stopped for a while as a depressed-looking guy entered the bar. He sat down at a table near the bar counter. "What will it be,sir?" Adrian asked the man.

The man sighed "a vodka shot", "Ihmïsët, a shot of vodka" Adrian said as he pointed to the table the man was at. Ihmïsët poured vodka in the shot glass and walked to the table. The man took out his wallet and pulled out a twenty dollar bill. Ihmïsët took it and left.

"What's up with that guy over there" Ihmïsët whispered to Adrian, "don't know" Adrian blandly said. Ihmïsët frowned,"you don't help." Adrian grinned,"I know I don't help, I'm ignorant." Ihmïsët giggled "stupid Adrian". Ihmïsët mixed a rum and cola and walked over to the table the man was at. He slid the drink towards the man. The man kept his head down and that really pissed him off. Ihmïsët sighed and took a seat, "what's wrong?" Ihmïsët asked. The man looked up and took the drink. "My girlfriend dumped me" he said depressed.

Ihmïsët wanted to laugh,but he found that rude. He frowned "why?"
The man stared cold into Ihmïsët's eyes, making the smaller male shiver. "She went with another guy and told me that we were over". Ihmïsët stuck his bottom lip out "that sucks" he pulled up his shirt that was falling.

The man looked at Ihmïsët and started blushing hardcore. Ihmïsët raised a brow "are you okay, sir?" The man coughed. "I'm fine,it's just that I've never seen someone as beautiful as you" Ihmïsët's eyes widened as he turned away." So anyways, what's your name?" The man asked. Ihmïsët cocked his head

"my name's Ihmïsët" Ihmïsët responded, cracking a small smile. The man looked up,facing Ihmïsët. "Ihmïsët? A beautiful name for a beautiful person" the man sighed. "The name's Dan"

"Ihmïsët,go back to the counter, please" the manager said, patting Ihmïsët's head. Ihmïsët smiled and walked back, "sorry, he's very sociable" the manager apologized to Dan. " It's alright" Dan responded, as Ihmïsët walked back to the counter, Adrian had a blank face "what did you do?" Ihmïsët deadpanned "well, I tried talking to him, and turned out to be complete shit" Adrian sighed "well, it can't get any worse" all of a sudden a drunk guy around the age of 19 put his hands on Ihmïsët's hips and got really close to Ihmïsët. "Just one kiss, doll" the guy slurred. Adrian buried his face into his hands as Ihmïsët peeled the drunk guy off of him. "Well, it got worse" Adrian chuckled

Ihmïsët smiled ,then thought of a sinful idea. "Hey, are you hungry?" Ihmïsët said to Adrian, Adrian's head shot up to look at Ihmïsët. "Hungry? I'm starving" Adrian said, Ihmïsët forced a blush, "well, you can always eat me" Ihmïsët said, running his hands down his hips and biting his lip suggestively. Adrian smirked as his hands came closer to Ihmïsët's hips, then shot back suddenly. "After I eat real food" Adrian said, Ihmïsët pouted and went in to the door that was on the right,behind the counter. Ten minutes later, he came back with a food basket.

Ihmïsët set the basket down and made rum infused iced tea and set it down next to the food basket. "Wow, thanks Ihmïsët" Adrian said as he was about to take a fry from the basket. Ihmïsët grabbed the fry and bit into it, "It's for me" Ihmïsët said, pulling the basket towards him. Adrian pouted, "but I'm hungry" he whined, "but it's for me" Ihmïsët mocked his tone. Adrian put his head down on the counter and started to fake cry "I'm hungry" he started whining. Ihmïsët was getting annoyed by his whining and he wanted to put and end to it. "We can share it" Ihmïsët said, putting the food basket in between them. Adrian immediately stopped falsely crying and ate some of the fries.

The night went pretty well, a few drunk guys tried to hit on Ihmïsët, but he stayed away from them. It was reaching midnight, many people started leaving the bar after 1 a.m. A few people stayed to enjoy the rest of the night.

It was 2 a.m

The bar closed for the night, everyone left, all except for Dan. Dan waited for Ihmïsët outside the building. Ihmïsët finally left the building,wearing a large v- neck shirt to cover his body. "Hello" Ihmïsët said, giving a small smile to Dan. Dan returned the smile and said "hi", Dan walked Ihmïsët home and the two conversed. "Oh, I forgot something" Ihmïsët said, pulling out a marker and wrote his number on Dan's hand. "Call me some time" Ihmïsët said, walking into the apartment complex,leaving Dan blushing a deep red.

Ihmïsët entered the complex into the 27th floor, where he shared an apartment with Adrian. "Where were you?" Adrian said worryingly, Ihmïsët giggled, "calm down you big baby, I was talking to Dan on the way home. "The guy who was depressed?" Adrian asked, Ihmïsët deadpanned "yes." Ihmïsët sighed and shuffled to the hallway, "I'm going to take a shower, make some food" he said, heading for the shower. Adrian walked to the kitchen and looked through the cabinets and found rice. He took out some chicken from the fridge and decided to make rice and chicken.

Ihmïsët got out of the shower, when Adrian set the table up."something smells good" Ihmïsët said sitting down at the table, Adrian sitting across him. Adrian chuckled, "it's the only thing I know how to make" Ihmïsët facepalmed. "So, how was your day?" Adrian said, Ihmïsët sighed "it was okay, I guess" Adrian smirked as he began to eat, "kicked anyone's ass today?" Ihmïsët laughed, "I did, this guy tried to grope me, but instead of kicking his ass, I kneed him in the balls" he said, buttering his bread roll.

Dinner went well, it was three in the morning. Skyreal doesn't open until 10 A.m., sometimes Ihmïsët would stay and clean. This time he went home.