Audis: 3

After Ihmïsët finished cleaning up the bar, he grabbed his belongings and headed out the door. Ihmïsët looked up at the apartment complex and sighed. He unlocked the door to his apartment, finding Adrian reading. Adrian looked up, "hey slut" he said. Ihmïsët raised his brow "slut? I never fucked anyone" Ihmïsët said to Adrian. " You wear a girl tank top and super skinny jeans" Adrian chuckled, Ihmïsët huffed "oh, just because I wear a feminine tank top and super skinny jeans makes me a slut?" Ihmïsët asked.

"You wanted people to grope you!" Adrian said in a monotone voice. Ihmïsët fumed, "I only asked you, and that was a day ago" Ihmïsët said trying not to fume red. Adrian snapped his book close, making a loud noise. He walked up to Ihmïsët, intimidating the smaller male. "Listen, don't lie to me, I've seen you letting people grope you" Adrian retorted. Ihmïsët just turned around, "so?" He asked "that technically makes you a slut" Adrian said. Ihmïsët snapped back to face Adrian, "but a slut refers to someone who has sex with various others, I am still a virgin, you butthole".

Adrian clicked his tongue, "whatever" he said. Ihmïsët just left to his bedroom, and flopped onto the bed. He checked his phone for the time, but instead of looking at the time, he was looking at texts from Dan.

Dan: Hey c:

Ihmïsët smiled at his phone.

Ihmïsët: hi

Dan: is something wrong? :c

Ihmïsët: no, why?

Dan: you seemed upset at work :,c

Ihmïsët: oh, yeah. life is sometimes shit.

Dan: I worry about you

Dan: I want you c;

Ihmïsët blushed at the last text. He typed a last response, then proceeded to throw his phone over the edge of the bed. Not caring if the electronic broke, Ihmïsët just fell asleep.

The darkness was going away as the light invaded it's space.

Morning rolled by pretty quickly. Ihmïsët awoke at a steady pace. Since
alcohol cannot be sold on sundays in Norway, Ihmïsët nor Adrian work. Ihmïsët looked out the window, "I feel depressed already" he said, not wanting to get out of bed. But unfortunately, he had to leave to use the restroom. Ihmïsët once again flopped onto the bed. Adrian opened the door and walked in. "Good morning, Ihmïsët " he said .

Ihmïsët ignored him by rolling over to the other side of the bed. Adrian had a poker face "I said, good morning" Adrian said a little louder. "No" Ihmïsët said, pulling the covers over him. Adrian sighed and pulled the covers off of Ihmïsët, "get your ass out of bed and let's go" Adrian said