Guerilla Tactis... And they're recruiting... You

"Leviathan has one goal," The base director, Vladimir, (who only went by his first name) was briefing his top agents on the newest,and most difficult mission. "Bending the world...to our will."

Dottie had a satisfactory grin as she nodded in agreement. Peggy's face was deadpanned. "We will start with the biggest threats–save for the president for now. You two will be handling the SSR and SHIELD. Dottie, you know what your going to be doing." Dottie nodded again. "Agent Peggy has unfinished business with the SSR."

As Dottie left the room, Vladimir looked into Peggy's eyes. "Don't you Agent Carter?"

"Ready to comply," Was her short but sure response.

~••~••~

Peggy typed up the fake newspaper and printed it off. She grabbed a blonde wig and a navy blue blazer and left the base.

She found the Auerbach Theatrical Agency with no problems. Peggy looked down at her feet and walked inside–never moving her gaze.

"I'm sorry ma'am," a woman said. "We are closed."

Peggy nodded and 'accidentally' dripped the paper on the floor before exiting quickly but not suspiciously. 

"Ma'am, you dropped-" But she was already gone.

...

Rose looked down at the paper and gasped as her forehead wrinkled in question and surprise.

She quickly locked the front door –why didn't I do that before–and left for Chief Sousa's office.

"Who published this?!" Daniel asked enraged.

The headlines read, SSR Office; Auerbach Theatrical Agency, has confessed to be affiliating with Russian terrorist groups.

"Where did you find this?"

"A woman came in earlier," Rose replied. "And dropped it."

"Where is she?"

Rose sighed, "Long gone, I'm afraid."

"What did she looks like?"

"Blonde hair, maybe... 5'5. She had her head towards the ground I didn't see her face."

Daniel was about to ask another question when his telephone rang. "Yes?"

Daniel rubbed his forehead, "Yes, Mr President?"

"No, Mr President, please let me explain."

Daniel told the story of the morning and that they had no involvement with any Russians.

Daniel sighed. "Sir, please. You don't even-"

Daniel sighed once more as he slammed his phone down. "We need to head to SHIELD. We've got nothing here anymore."

"You mean-"

"Yes."

Rose looked suddenly downcast. "What are we going to do?"

"I don't know yet."