Hello Naruto

No One's Pov

(You know what I'm going to try to write a action part!!! Please don't judge.)

Sakura swung her Katana up in the air and swung it down on the ground and thier was a small explosion the ninja's moved in time. She ran toward the guy on the right and started swinging her Katana toward him as he blocked with his kunai the others ran toward Sakura attacking her from behind at once. Sakura jumped back and blocked thier attack with her Katana at once, she vanished and appeared in front of the first guy and kicked him in the guts making him fly back and smash his back on against a tree making him fall unconscious.

Than she turned her ran to the other guys and she used her Rinnegan to make one of the guy to appear in front of her and smashed the back of her katana in the back making him fall unconscious. Sakura than threw her Katana in the sky and she ran toward all four guys which were looking at the Katana. She quickly punched one in the stomach another in the face. The last two she just punched in the throat they all were unconscious on the ground in mere minutes.

She grabbed the scroll again and the Katana fell back in and she put it back than she picked one guy out of all of them and she grabbed him by his leg and she did a hand sign with one left hand and a white spark shot up in the sky. She waited for Itachi to come, but he was taking his time so Sakura jumped on tree branch holding the guy over her shoulder.

'dammit Itachi where are you?' she thought ready to leave. Suddenly she sensed a large amount of chakra which seemed familiar. She quickly hid behind the tree and slowly peeked from the edge of the tree than her pupil's became cat like. It was the old ass hole she called friend the one that had a crush on her. 'Naruto Uzamaki.....' she thought.

He was searching for something his expression full of anxiousness and of depression. Than he looked up to the tree Sakura was on and their eyes met. He was astonished his eyes full of disbelief and of sadness. Than he began to run to her.

'Damn!' she thought as she jumped off the tree and began running away

'Damn!' she thought as she jumped off the tree and began running away. Her hands did a hand sign and she shot a red spark in the sky. 'Damn I don't have long I can feel the other me trying to get out. I'll lose myself at any moment.'
"SAKURA!!!!!" Sakura heard Naruto yell as she struggled to keep her vision straight. "Itachi......" she said her voice becoming weak as she started falling down the guy on her shoulder falling on the opposite side of her.

"Sakura!" Naruto screamed as he went toward Sakura. He was about to grab her hand when he was attacked by a hundreds crows making him unable to see. Itachi caught Sakura in his arms. He notice her breathing was rapid he quickly rushed to the hideout.

*At the hideout*

Itachi put Sakura on her bed as Pein examined her "So she just lost herself when she saw the nine tails." He said looking at Itachi. Itachi nodded "That's what she was able to tell me when she was half conscious." Pein grabbed a damp towel and dried her sweating forehead than put it on her head. "Look Itachi I have to go and find the rest of the Akatsuki members because this is strange take care of her while I'm away." Itachi nodded and Pein left. He sat at the edge of the bed he looked at her for a good moment his eyes full of nothing more than nothing.

Than as he was about to get up and leave he was pulled down by his arm by a sleeping Sakura who embraced him in her arms not letting him go. After a few tries of escaping Itachi finally gave up he turned to face her he notice he was inches away from her face. He first looked at her pretty cotton candy lips that he slowly touched them with his thumb, he touched her soft light nude soft silk skin, Than he slowly wiggled his way up and he put Sakura on his chest and he put his fingers though her long light pink hair and he rested his chin on her head and fell asleep.

*An hour later.*

Hidan and Sasori were the first to arrive. "Hey Itachi!!" Hidan yelled as he searched his room for him, but no Itachi. He finally went to Sakura's room and opended the door to see Itachi and Sakura embracing each other. Hidan almost burst out laughing when Sakura and Itachi slowly sat up their eyes hidden by their hair than both looked at Hidan with both their Sharingon activated. A big sweat dripped down his face as his face went white and he slowly closed the door. The door exploded open and he was sent flying to a million pieces.

Sasori looked at Hidan and than slowly creeped toward the room when he heard Hidan yell somewhere in a pile of rubble "STOP! Sakura and Itachi were doing some perverted things........" he was suddenly attached by thousand of black crows and he was screaming his lungs out loud. Sasori decided not to look and wait for the others to come back.

Thank You for reading please don't forget to please comment and vote!!!! Love You My Pretties!!!!