New year

Katalla

"Katalla Rae Stevens!!! Wake up or you'll be late!"

I looked to my right and dug through my desk drawer. Dang it she took my blade... You see, I might sound weird but I carry a knife with me everywhere. I cut because people get on my nerves too much and it just drives me crazy. I'm just tired of everything and everyone.

I reluctantly got up and put on my clothes. Might as well just get it all over with. I ran down the stairs in my full black outfit.

"Can't you wear colors for once?"

"No mom, I can't. Colors are happy and exciting. I'm sad and dangerous. Just stay out of my way. And where is my blade?"

"I took it and put it safely in the upstairs safe under lock and key. I won't aLlow you to harm yourself in my house or under my roof Katalla. I won't let you end up like your dad. I just can't."

"Mom I'm not gonna kill myself. And if I did, it would be to get to see dad again."

"Katalla here are your keys. Please be safe."

"Sure."

I walked away from my mom with a scowl on my face. I wasn't planning to kill myself, but I was hoping that she would see I'm not a kid anymore and don't take her punishments too well. I guess I'm just don't with it all.

I strapped on my helmet. As I straddled my Harley I was excited to feel the wind in my hair once again. I had been grounded from it for a week the last time I cut. Ugh I seriously need my blade.

I rode down the rode towards the school. As I found a parking place, I grabbed my bag and ran to the front doors. I ran to the office and for my schedule. Looks like my year won't be so bad after all.

But to my luck, when I got to my locker, there was a guy with his buddy grabbing his stuff. I pushed his buddy out of the way and stuffed my extra stuff in my locker.

After I got my stuff, I got a good glance at my locker neighbor. Not only was he a guy, but he was a hot guy. Not just hot, sexy.

Duke

I looked at the smoking hot chick beside my locker. She stuffed her things in her locker and glared at me and Joey. I saw her eyes light up as she saw me. I knew she liked what she saw.

I smiled and winked at her and she looked like she was enjoying the view. She turned and walked away. I looked over at Joey and yelled dibs before he could even think about it. I chased her to the lunchroom and watched as she grabbed a knife.

Then she ran to the back alley. And even though it sounds like I'm a stalker, I'm not. And I'm positively sure, that I will be thanked for following her. She put the blade to her wrist.

What she did next terrified me. She slit her wrists. And that when I noticed the scars. Oh my god she is emo?!

She picked up napkins and wiped and pressed until it finally stopped. I was glad she knew how to stop it, but still.

My sweet angel is trying to kill herself. I ran to her and cuddled her in my arms.

She looked into my eyes and then passed out. I held her until the end of the day, when she finally woke up. She kissed me on the lips softly and then ran to her motorcycle.

Wow, she's a trouble maker, but in a different way.

This will be the beginning of an awesome relationship.

It wasn't until the next day that I found out her name.

My sweet, beautiful, Katalla.

----------•----------

So there is the first chapter!!!

Mwah mwah!!

-Katie