First kiss

Duke

"KATALLA!!! Stop please. Let me talk to you! Please?!"

I ran after Katalla. She was making me angry. I didn't even do anything to her!! She woke up, saw me and ran to her freaking Harley!! Even though I was a bad boy, I needed a bad girl by my side. And if I didn't get her soon, Joey would go in for the take.

And I've seen Joey with girls. I've seen girls have sex with him and then he throws them away like a piece of trash. I am NOT letting that happen to Katalla. Not when I just got her.

"What do you want? Sex?! I don't want that. Believe it or not I'm a virgin and I plan to keep it that way!!! So just get away from me and find another girl to bang." She screamed in my face!!

That's when I noticed it. She was cowered down with tears down her face. Whimpering please don't as soft as she could. I didn't know what she was talking about then I noticed it. I had my hand raised to her. I was that close to hitting her.

Why would I hit her!? God I hate myself. I bent down to her height and picked her up. I placed her in the passenger seat of my car and drove to my house. She could get her Harley at school tomorrow. I looked over at her.

Okay, I might sound a little stalker-ish but I'm not. I grabbed her cell and texted her mom.

To mom: met a cute boy at school going to his house. I have clothes so I'm staying there. Love you.

From mom: okay just don't do anything bad. Love you too!

To mom: bye

From mom: bye.

I can't believe I just did that, but I had to. And I wasn't lying. Turns out, some girl left her clothes at our house last weekend when she as with Joey. And she had the same size and style as Katalla. Black.

I pulled onto our street and in the driveway. I picked her up and brought her inside. Joey trailed behind as I brought her to my room and laid her down on the bed. Joey eyed her like a price of meat.

I drug him out into the hallway and shut my door.

"Touch her and I'll kill you man. She's still a virgin and I plan to keep it that way. Or at least until she's ready. I mean it."

"Duke, I wasn't gonna touch her. I can't help she's hot. I mean, at your locker, she looked cute and feisty. Now she looks dang sexy."

"Lay a finger on her and you die. Got it?"

He gave me a thumbs up and I went back into my room with Katalla. She was still sound asleep and laying on my covers. I picked her up and put the covers over her. She looked freezing.

I sat beside her and turned on the tv. She woke up immediately. I calmed her down and she laid in my lap. I went to the dresser and get her some more comfortable clothes.

I pulled out some black soffie shorts and a black t-shirt with skull and bones that are saying don't mess with me. She smiled and went to the bathroom. She came out. I almost wanted her to go change. Joey would love this. I went to the movie room and grabbed a bunch of scary movies.

This should be fun.

Katalla

We were snuggled up watching a bunch of scary movies. Even though I protested. I didn't really wanna watch anything at all. I wanted to go to sleep.

By the last movie, I was about to pee my self. I looked up in Duke's eyes. He looked down at me and leaned forward. Oh no!!

He leaned in and his lips touched mine. They were so soft. I never wanted to part. Even though I just met him and it was wrong, it felt so right!

"Katalla Rae Stephens, will you go out with me?"

"Yes!!!"