The Lab and 'Benerson'

We carefully walked through the door and after a while found ourselves in a laboratory. The lab ensured my discoveries, that Mr Benerson had indeed worked with chemicals. I could decipher that Mr Benerson was a scrupulous person, by the way he had arranged the lab. The chemicals and other apparatus had been kept neatly representing features of an attentive scientist. While I was observing the contents of the lab, my client became so agitated that I could even hear the roaring of her blood in my ears.

When I examined the lab further,  I discovered samples of blood and names written on each of them. I opened the test tube and the pungent odour that diffused into the room confirmed that the samples were of 'human blood'.  Soon, a thought struck my mind and I realised that 'Benerson' was none other than the serial killer who kept samples of blood of his victims. The Scotland Yard had been longing to catch the criminal, but failed to do so, as the criminal proved to be shrewd and escaped from their hands. It took a while for my client to realise this and when she did, she became unconscious and fell on the floor. Suddenly, I heard footsteps from the library adjacent to the lab. Summoning courage, I stepped forward into to the room and a man clad in a black suit appeared in the library; I instantly recognised him as Mr Benerson. He was the same man whom I had seen in the photograph, but now he looked quite different and did not have that innocent and quiet look. As he walked towards me, I noticed that he had a knife. Just then, a police sergeant arrived and took him with them. Fortunately, I had already called the police and they had arrived in the right time to save my neck. My client soon regained consciousness and walked out of the lab cheerfully in spite of the agony that had terrorised her inside.